Higher Chinese Tuition for Sec 1

Use this forum if you are looking for individual services (eg. Part-time maid, tutors, plumber) KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days

Higher Chinese Tuition for Sec 1

Postby beautiful piano » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm

I'm looking for a tuition centre or tuition teacher who teaches higher Chinese in Secondary school. Can anyone recommend? I'm staying in the east. Thanks in advance.

beautiful piano
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Higher Chinese Tuition for Sec 1

Postby Wishace » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:03 pm

beautiful piano wrote:I'm looking for a tuition centre or tuition teacher who teaches higher Chinese in Secondary school. Can anyone recommend? I'm staying in the east. Thanks in advance.

If you are staying at Katong / Marine Parade area, you might want to check out 汪老师学院 (Wang Learning Centre) located at Eastgate (next to Roxy Square). I think they have tuition for Sec school.

http://wang.edu.sg/

Wishace
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby will.tuition65 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:54 pm

Hi,

I have access to a database of 13,000 tutors in Singapore. I can help you find the most suitable tutor to teach Chinese. Please feel free to contact me at 92253610 or you can also email me at will.tuition65@gmail.com. No obligations!

will.tuition65
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby beautiful piano » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:08 pm

We just registered our son for Wang's Learning centre. Will monitor him and see how he copes. Thanks to all for your inputs.

beautiful piano
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby tyihao » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:15 am

you can try http://chinesetuition.com.sg . their chinese tuition teacher mdm zhu is experienced and patient. Have been under her tuition for years, recommended

tyihao
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Ace2Star » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:27 pm

Ace2Star Tuition Agency Is Founded By The Director of Pearline Math Studio, Ms Pearline Teo. Being A Former School Educator, She Understands The Individual Needs of Each Child, Ranging From The Lower Abilities To The Higher Abilities.

With Her 10 Years Extensive Experiences & Refined Skills, Together With Her Professional Team Members, Ace2Star Is Confident To Cater The Needs of Your Child's Education. Engage & Entrust On Us. We Will Provide The Most Qualified Tutor Dedicated To All Subjects, At All Levels.

Hesitate No More! Give Us A Ring @ 97732881 To Find Out More On Our Exclusive Offer!

Pearline Teo (Founder of Ace2Star Tuition Agency)

Ace2Star
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby hongxiaomin » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:37 pm

Hello! I am a very experienced chinese tutor who have been teaching for 15 years. My roots are from China but I have been living in Singapore long enough to become a Singaporean. I live in Tampines and I give group as well as one to one tuition at my home or your home, whichever you would prefer. I am able to teach students ranging from P1 to JC and I also have students under me for close to 10 years. I have experience teaching in top schools and neighbourhood schools and my strengths are teaching comprehension, oral and composition skills. Interested parents can contact me at 96208824. Thanks!!

hongxiaomin
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby lee2004 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:22 pm

Good evening , Dear parents

here is my last students chinese result

I just teach him since April this year.
This is chinese result before my tuition , it is 61%

this is chinese result after I taught him one month ,his chinese PRELIM on MAY got 66.4%

HP:82446087 :thankyou:

lee2004
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby weidong » Sun May 10, 2015 11:44 am

I am a Chinese Tuition Teacher with 18 years of teaching experience (more than 100 students) in Singapore. I came from China but I have been living in Singapore long enough to become a Singaporean. I have experience teaching in top schools and neighbourhood schools and my strengths are teaching comprehension, oral and composition skills. Interested parents can contact me at 96450568. Now I am a full time home-tuition teacher for Chinese and Higher Chinese. I am able to teach students ranging from P1 to JC with many students under me for close to 10 years.

My teaching style is patient and encouraging. I will make lessons fun by using stories and analogies to keep students interested. I m very familiar with the syllabus and exam techniques for Singapore exams (PSLE, O-Levels A-Levels). My students have shown great improvements in their results and often top their class for their Chinese Exams with 80% attaining grade A or A* for their final exams. Interested parents can contact me at 96450568.

来自中国北京;持有中国大学文凭;在新加坡拥有近20年的华文教学经验;曾在本地多所小学,中学教过华文(作文课,华文基础训练课等)。可为K2 到 Sec 4 到 JC的学生补习,帮助他们打造标准的华文基础,提升阅读和理解能力,同时提高写作水平,从而写出高水平的作文,在考试中取得好成绩。

weidong
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby stanfordtuition » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:34 am

Dear Folks,

We have a database of 10,000 tutors in Singapore. I can help you find the most suitable tutor or teacher to teach Higher Chinese or Chinese. Please feel free to contact me at 9385-5548 or you can What'sApp me or also email me at will stanfordtuition@gmail.com. No obligations!
:thankyou: No obligations! :spam:

stanfordtuition
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Next

Return to Looking For...