lookin for maths tution for primary 3

Use this forum if you are looking for individual services (eg. Part-time maid, tutors, plumber) KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days

lookin for maths tution for primary 3

Postby giggle_00 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:56 pm

hi

i am looking for home tutor for primary 3.he is weak in maths and need lot of improvement, if anybody have good tutor to recommend pls help....

thanks
Last edited by giggle_00 on Thu May 01, 2014 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

giggle_00
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: lookin for maths tution for primary 3

Postby kattyzhao » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:07 pm

katty 97295618

kattyzhao
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Superstar Teacher » Mon May 05, 2014 11:24 am

Hi, you may refer to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQqqnOLL ... PlpP9GQDWQ for snippet of lesson from our P3 Superstar Math online video program.

Call Adeline Lee at 98459565 should you be keen to find out more about our program or visit www.facebook.com/superstarteacher for reviews about our program and how it helped many students.

www.superstarteacher.com.sg

Superstar Teacher
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby MissNg_TuitionAcademy » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:34 pm

I am a patient and dedicated full time tutor with more than 5 years of tutoring experience that focuses on coaching students who are weaker in their subject. I am specialized in teaching Mathematics and Chinese.

Teaching style:
- Understanding student's preferred learning style
- Aim to create a fun environment
- Assess gaps in knowledge.
- Develop plans to achieve measurable goals
- Target student's specific weakness and coach progressively with varied assessments
- Provide simple and concise explanation (with self-created materials)

Areas of focus:
Strengthen the foundation
Commonly made mistakes

Available in individual and small group tuition (max 4 pax)

Interested, please PM me for more information.

MissNg_TuitionAcademy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby kattyzhao » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:08 pm

katty 97295618 free first lesson, can try!

kattyzhao
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby applywhatyoulearn » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:56 pm

Dear Parents,

I am a full time graduate (Biomedical Science Grad) female chinese tutor with more than 10 years of tutoring experience in the following subjects: Primary Maths and Science & Secondary E Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. I have taught at reputable tuition centers and lectured at a private school. I am a tutor who is passionate about teaching and I believe that each child is unique and can be stretched to the best of their abilities.

If your child is looking to improve his/her results, I will be able to help. This November is crucial for the students to catch up with the syllabus/to have a headstart. I can equip him/her with the correct answering techniques and analytical skills to improve their scores in their exams and to achieve their desired distinction.

Over the years, I have helped countless students achieve their desired grades in their final exams as well as national exams (PSLE, N Levels, O Levels).

My teaching methods:

I will go through concepts in each topic using the relevant notes and step by step examples, stressing the important parts, informing the students what type of questions they should expect.My teaching experience allows me to identify the questions closely aligned with the latest syllabus.
Abstract concepts will be simplified for students to understand. Lessons will be conducted to suit the students' learning pace.

After we go through the topics, I will let the students practice some questions (Basic, Intermediate, Advanced). When I go through their answers, I will teach them how to improve the answers, share exam tips, strategies and keywords to include etc.

I have a large collection of exam papers from different schools accumulated and updated over the years. The students will be exposed to different heuristic techniques (for Maths Paper 2) to fully equip them to handle their examinations. Most students do not score well in Maths Paper 2 due to insufficient practice and inability to identify the correct heuristic techniques. Students will be taught all the strategies in order to score well. Top school questions will be covered regularly.

I hope to be able to help your child and motivate them towards their desired goals.

2014 November to 2015 November Schedule

Group Tuition is available at Bukit Panjang (Walking distance from LRT). Lessons will commence once 2 students sign up for each class. Maximum of 3 students per class. Maximum attention given. All materials and regular feedback provided.

For Primary Level

Thursday:7pm to 8.30pm (Primary 5 Maths)
Friday:3.15pm to 4.45pm (Primary 3 Maths)
Friday:5pm to 6.30pm (Primary 4 Maths)

Charges for group tuition
Primary 3: $135 for 4 lessons
Primary 4: $140 for 4 lessons
Primary 5: $145 for 4 lessons

Private tuition will be charged at a different rate. To find out more, please email your queries to applywhatyoulearn@gmail.com or call/watsapp/sms 8448 8342 (Ms Tan).

Thanks!

applywhatyoulearn
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby jarodjj » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:20 pm

Hi,

I am a male full-time tuition teacher. I have 2-year experience in teaching PSLE. My students improve at least 10 to 20 marks.

You can contact me at 8654 7932.

Thank You.

JarodJJ
JJ Tuition
www.jjtuition.weebly.com
8654 7932

jarodjj
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby alfretztay » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:01 pm

Dear parents and guardians,

Thank you for your support.

This posting is made on behalf of my fellow trainers, who are graduates and/or NIE-trained.

If you require assistance in coaching your children in their studies, especially Math, just send an email with the relevant details to alfretztay@gmail.com and they will contact you directly; thank you very much.

Warmest regards and have a wonderful week ahead,
Tay Shuh Teck, Alfretz
"I do the very best I know how - the very best I can; and I mean to keep on doing so until the end." -- Abraham Lincoln

alfretztay
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Looking for Pri 3 English, Math and Chinese tution!!!

Postby Jazonng » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:15 pm

I'm looking for a tution teacher or centre who teach English , Math and Mandrain for my pri 3 son .
Best is located around Tiong Babru or Bukit Merah area.

Jazonng
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby yourprivatetutor » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:27 pm

Dear Parents,

I am a full time tutor providing One to One and Group Tuition in Bukit Panjang Subjects include English, Math and Science

No matter in which stages or categories of examination preparation the students are in or he/she is particularly weak in all subjects . I have something, which will benefit them.

My teaching methods will be catered to different child based on the assessment done on or the first lesson. This is to ensure that your child will benefit fully. Impromptu Test will be given and past year examination papers given to prepare students for CA1, SA1, CA2 & SA2 .

Thanks
Mrs Loh

yourprivatetutor
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Next

Return to Looking For...