One to One and Group Tuition-Bukit Panjang/Woodlands

Use this forum if you are looking for individual services (eg. Part-time maid, tutors, plumber) KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days

Postby yourprivatetutor » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:04 pm

I am a full time tutor providing One to One and Group Tuition ( Max 2 students to ensure students receive sufficient attention) in Bukit Panjang/Woodands. I provide English, Math and Science Lessons to Primary ,Secondary level as well as AEIS Prep course

No matter in which stages or categories of examination preparation the students are in or he/she is particularly weak in all subjects . I have something, which will benefit them.

Each and every child is unique. My teaching methods will be catered to different child based on the assessment done on or the first lesson. This is to ensure that your child will benefit fully. Impromptu Test will be given and past year examination papers given to prepare students for CA1, SA1, CA2 & SA2 .

Thanks
Mrs Loh

yourprivatetutor
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: One to One and Group Tuition-Bukit Panjang/Woodlands

Postby yourprivatetutor » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:44 pm

:}

yourprivatetutor
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby yourprivatetutor » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:07 pm

resend

yourprivatetutor
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby yourprivatetutor » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:18 am

am a full time tutor providing One to One and Group Tuition ( Max 2 students to ensure students receive sufficient attention) in Bukit Panjang/Woodands. I provide English, Math and Science Lessons to Primary ,Secondary level as well as AEIS Prep course

No matter in which stages or categories of examination preparation the students are in or he/she is particularly weak in all subjects . I have something, which will benefit them.

Each and every child is unique. My teaching methods will be catered to different child based on the assessment done on or the first lesson. This is to ensure that your child will benefit fully. Impromptu Test will be given and past year examination papers given to prepare students for CA1, SA1, CA2 & SA2 .

Thanks
Mrs Loh

yourprivatetutor
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby yourprivatetutor » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:22 pm

I am a full time tutor providing One to One and Group Tuition ( Max 2 students to ensure students receive sufficient attention) in Bukit Panjang/Woodands. I provide English, Math and Science Lessons to Primary ,Secondary level as well as AEIS Prep course

Thanks
Mrs Loh

yourprivatetutor
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby yourprivatetutor » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:24 pm

Thanks
Mrs Loh

yourprivatetutor
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby applywhatyoulearn » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:59 pm

Dear Parents,

I am a full time graduate (Biomedical Science Grad) female chinese tutor with more than 10 years of tutoring experience in the following subjects: Primary English, Maths and Science & Secondary E Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. I have taught at reputable tuition centers and lectured at a private school. I am a tutor who is passionate about teaching and I believe that each child is unique and can be stretched to the best of their abilities.

If your child is looking to improve his/her results, I will be able to help. This November is crucial for the students to catch up with the syllabus/to have a headstart. I can equip him/her with the correct answering techniques and analytical skills to improve their scores in their exams and to achieve their desired distinction.

Over the years, I have helped countless students achieve their desired grades in their final exams as well as national exams (PSLE, N Levels, O Levels).

My teaching methods:

I will go through concepts in each topic using the relevant notes and step by step examples, stressing the important parts, informing the students what type of questions they should expect.My teaching experience allows me to identify the questions closely aligned with the latest syllabus.
Abstract concepts will be simplified for students to understand. Lessons will be conducted to suit the students' learning pace.

After we go through the topics, I will let the students practice some questions (Basic, Intermediate, Advanced). When I go through their answers, I will teach them how to improve the answers, share exam tips, strategies and keywords to include etc.

I have a large collection of exam papers from different schools accumulated over the years.

To find out more, please email your queries to applywhatyoulearn@gmail.com or call/watsapp/sms 8448 8342 (Ms Tan).

I hope to be able to help you.

2014 November to 2015 November Schedule

Group Tuition is available at Bukit Panjang (Walking distance from LRT). Lessons will commence once 2 students sign up for each class. Maximum of 3 students per class. All materials provided.

For Primary Level

Thursday:7pm to 8.30pm (Primary 5 Maths)
Friday:3.15pm to 4.45pm (Primary 3 Maths)
Friday:5pm to 6.30pm (Primary 4 Maths)

For Secondary Level

Tuesday:6pm to 7.30pm (Sec 4 Combined Physics)
Tuesday:7.30pm to 9.30pm (Sec 3 Combined Physics and Chemistry)

Thursday: 5.15pm to 6.45pm (Sec 1 Science)

Friday: 6.45pm to 8.15pm (Sec 2 Science)

Saturday:9am to 10.30am (Sec 4 Pure Chemistry)
Saturday: 10.30am to 12pm (Sec 4 Combined Chemistry)
Saturday: 12pm to 1.30pm (Sec 3 Pure Chemistry)

Private tuition is available. Slots are limited. Students are also encouraged to form their own groups for group tuition (can be at their house or my place). Please contact Ms Tan at 84488342 to find out more information and my methodology. Registration starts now!

Thanks.

applywhatyoulearn
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

One to One and Group Tuition-Bukit Panjang

Postby yourprivatetutor » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:10 pm

Dear Parents

This to inform that due to unforeseen circumstances.I am only accepting students who are able to have class on Weekday Afternoon after 3 pm & Weekend

I am unable to accept anymore morning classes due to other commitment.

Thanks
Mrs Loh

yourprivatetutor
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby applywhatyoulearn » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:48 am

Dear Parents,

I am a full time graduate (Biomedical Science Grad) female chinese tutor with more than 10 years of tutoring experience in the following subjects: Primary English, Maths and Science & Secondary E Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. I have taught at reputable tuition centers and lectured at a private school. I am a tutor who is passionate about teaching and I believe that each child is unique and can be stretched to the best of their abilities.

If your child is looking to improve his/her results, I will be able to help. This November is crucial for the students to catch up with the syllabus/to have a headstart. I can equip him/her with the correct answering techniques and analytical skills to improve their scores in their exams and to achieve their desired distinction.

Over the years, I have helped countless students achieve their desired grades in their final exams as well as national exams (PSLE, N Levels, O Levels).

My teaching methods:

I will go through concepts in each topic using the relevant notes and step by step examples, stressing the important parts, informing the students what type of questions they should expect.My teaching experience allows me to identify the questions closely aligned with the latest syllabus.
Abstract concepts will be simplified for students to understand. Lessons will be conducted to suit the students' learning pace.

After we go through the topics, I will let the students practice some questions (Basic, Intermediate, Advanced). When I go through their answers, I will teach them how to improve the answers, share exam tips, strategies and keywords to include etc.

I have a large collection of exam papers from different schools accumulated over the years.

To find out more, please email your queries to applywhatyoulearn@gmail.com or call/watsapp/sms 8448 8342 (Ms Tan).

applywhatyoulearn
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby applywhatyoulearn » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:25 pm

Dear Parents,

My teaching methods:

applywhatyoulearn
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Next

Return to Looking For...