Good S1 Maths tutor desired

Use this forum if you are looking for individual services (eg. Part-time maid, tutors, plumber) KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days

Good S1 Maths tutor desired

Postby cbsong » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:43 am

Hi

Would be looking for a good and dedicated maths tutor for my girl next Year for her Sec 1 Maths. Able to bond and motivate easily distracted girl. Search started early to find good match.

Do pm or SMS 96780112.

Great thanks.

cbsong
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Good S1 Maths tutor desired

Postby weilingohwl » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:21 am

recommend Mr Tan, 93877441
http:// www.mrtanclass.weebly.com

you may find and read my good review about him. His schedule is quite pack, u got to enquire earlier

weilingohwl
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby yourprivatetutor » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:28 pm

I am a full time tutor providing One to One and Group Tuition ( Max 2 students to ensure students receive sufficient attention) in Bukit Panjang/Woodands. I provide English, Math and Science Lessons to Primary ,Secondary level as well as AEIS Prep course

No matter in which stages or categories of examination preparation the students are in or he/she is particularly weak in all subjects . I have something, which will benefit them.

Each and every child is unique. My teaching methods will be catered to different child based on the assessment done on or the first lesson. This is to ensure that your child will benefit fully. Impromptu Test will be given and past year examination papers given to prepare students for CA1, SA1, CA2 & SA2 .

Thanks
Mrs Loh

yourprivatetutor
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby bentutor » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:53 pm

I provide tuition for science, physics, and maths (for all levels) in the Bishan area.

PM if interested.

bentutor
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby FindaTutorSG » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:25 pm

FindaTutorSG will help you find a private tutor (for free) based on your specific requirements like gender, price, and years of experience.

We have a private tutor with 5 years of tutoring experience, ex-relief teacher, full time tutors with more than 10 years of experience, and also new tutors who can provide academic aid to your child with patience and guidance.

Check out findatutorsg.wordpress.com and click on Find A Tutor to let us know your requirements.

email: findatutorsingapore@gmail.com

FindaTutorSG
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby jarodjj » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:21 pm

Hi,

I am a male full-time tuition teacher. I have 2-year experience in teaching PSLE. My students improve at least 10 to 20 marks.

You can contact me at 8654 7932.

Thank You.

JarodJJ
JJ Tuition
www.jjtuition.weebly.com
8654 7932

jarodjj
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby maths123 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:18 pm

Dear Parent
2015 curriculum will commences from Nov 14. The 1-to-1 tuition programme aims to provide your child with a customised tuition programme and help to strengthen their weaker areas. Concurrently, they will be taught and equipped with strategies and concepts to solve problem sums in a more systematic approach. Besides achieving desired grades, the programme aims to improve your child's cognitive learning skills and spatial visualisation.
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me at 97330996. I will be readily available to assist in your queries.

Best Regards,
Maths123

maths123
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Mr. Patrick Li » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:48 pm

Hi,

I can help your child in achieving the desired grade

The following is my background and details for you to have a fair evaluation on me as an effective educator.

I am a full time tutor who has 9 years of teaching experience. I viewed education a as a character moulding process for the student.

Subjects
- Maths (P1 to Sec 4, all types of mathematics including Additional Mathematics)
- Physics (Sec 1 to J2 excluding H3 Physics)
- Chemistry (Sec 1 to Sec 4)

- I live in Bishan (However, I am willing to travel as I drive. Rate will differ for different location)

Provides
- One to one tuition
- Group tuition (At student's place/My place)

Highest Education Qualification: Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (Honours) from National University of Singapore

Achieved Top 10 ranking in leading Tuition Agency in Singapore (StarTutor). Please visit http://startutor.sg/pro.patrick

Total Number of Students Taken till now: 120
Distinction Rate: 50%
B3 and Above: 93%

Should there be any enquiry, please contact me through 96377967 (WhatsApp, SMS, Line, Call)

Mr. Patrick Li
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby iwork » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:23 pm

Hi,

I am a Maths Olympiad trainer and Maths Tutor. I have more than 15 years of lecturing and tutoring experience.

I provide small group tuition at Marsiling Road and 1-1 home tuition for Mathematics.

The rate for small group tuition is $160-$180 for primary, $200-$240 for Secondary. For 1-1, the rate starts from $50/hr.

Please pm me or email to quekcc@mail.com for details.

Thanks.

Mr Quek CC

iwork
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby linfangjun » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:12 pm

cbsong wrote:Hi

Would be looking for a good and dedicated maths tutor for my girl next Year for her Sec 1 Maths. Able to bond and motivate easily distracted girl. Search started early to find good match.

Do pm or SMS 96780112.

Great thanks.

hi parent,
we recommend Bernard Toh
he teaches math, English and science up to lower secondary level
he is doing an undergrad study in psychology and have 5 years of tutoring experience since poly days.

he starts from addressing the study attitude first. and with his psychology background, he can understand the needs of the child.

you can contact him directly at 97558831. or visit his profile http://www.tutorconnekt.com/primary-sch ... h-tuition/

or you can browse the directory for tutors:
http://www.tutorconnekt.com/tutor-directory/
call up any tutor there directly before you decide which to hire. it's free because we are tutors ourselves.

Fangjun
linfangjun
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Next

Return to Looking For...