chinese tuition

Use this forum if you are looking for individual services (eg. Part-time maid, tutors, plumber) KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days

Re: chinese tuition

Postby fanren » Sun May 24, 2015 12:24 pm

Do u teach primary school? What is your rate? Can pm me if not convenient

fanren
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby NGKH » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:08 pm

Hi
My nephew was taught by Chinese tutor for 3 months for N level Chinese. His result grow from 22/100 to 55/100 in 3 months. Heard Tutor Zhang taught Primary sec & JC Higher chinese.
Her hp 86867079.

NGKH
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby rachelzhang » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:06 am

Hi Dear Parents
We are current and ex- school teacher, reliable and more than ten Years of experience to teach English ,Chinese ,Mathematical and Science.
Our venue just moved from shophouses to my house(#11 Pine Close , Near Mountbatten MRT ), So that can reduce costs, and also conducive to the students.
Our quality has not declined, but tuition fee from $30/hr down to $15/hr now. We hope that can help more kids who wants to learn.
There are only Less than 4 students in a class. Own group will get discount.
We also offer 1 to 1 private tuition to our nearby area.
We promise all tuition are guarantee results.
welcome SMS 98589260 or Leave a message in here

rachelzhang
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby rachelzhang » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:59 pm

Hi Dear Parents
We are current and ex- school teacher, reliable and more than ten Years of experience to teach English ,Chinese ,Mathematical and Science.
Our venue just moved from shophouses to my house(#11 Pine Close , Near Mountbatten MRT ), So that can reduce costs, and also conducive to the students.
Our quality has not declined, but tuition fee from $30/hr down to $15/hr now. We hope that can help more kids who wants to learn.
welcome SMS 98589260 or Leave a message in here

rachelzhang
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby mrcheongtutor » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:38 pm

Affordable Fees! For tuition enquiries, call 315 25771. By qualified school teachers.
Small class size of 6. 1 to 1 individual attention.

www.facebook.com/brightstarslearninghub

SECONDARY SUBJECTS: English, E.Maths, Additional Maths, Lower Sec Science,

Upper Sec Physics & Chemistry, Integrated Programme Maths (Lower Sec, New classes),

IGCSE Maths (G7 to G10), Literature (New classes), Social Studies (New classes)

# PRIMARY SUBJECTS:
English & Creative Writing,
Chinese & Creative Writing,
Maths,
Science

# PRIMARY One Preparatory Tuition (English, Chinese, Maths & Phonics) #

Our Super Promotional Fees** are back! :imcool: :rahrah: :whut:

Registration (admin) fee is waived for sign up in Dec 2015 at Bright Stars Learning Hub!

For students who are bringing their friends to join in the tuition class. Further discount for them!

From $80** for 1.5h x 4 tuition lessons ~ Lower Primary Subjects.
From $90** for 1.5h x 4 tuition lessons ~ Upper Primary Subjects.

From $110** for 1.5h x 4 tuition lessons ~ Lower Secondary Subjects.
From $150** for 1.5h x 4 tuition lessons ~ Upper Secondary Subjects.

**Terms & Conditions apply

www.facebook.com/brightstarslearninghub

mrcheongtutor
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby kiasuFoo » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:50 pm

Dear Parents,

I am a full time Chinese Tutor. I have been giving 1 to 1 tuition for 10 years, mainly teaching primary school students. I have several students improving at least 1 grade in just half a year and others who make remarkable improvements(from C to A*).

I have decided to start group tuition of 3 to 4 students at my place (Pasir Ris St71) at the rate of $120 per month, 4 lessons per month, 1.5hrs per lesson. Trial lessons(4 lessons) are available at the same rate. Parents who are interested are highly encouraged to form their own groupings before discussing the timings through pm or 94267223.

各位家长:

我是一位全职华语家教老师。我有十年的教学经验, 多数是一对一教小学生。在我教导下的学生成绩几乎都进步了一个等级(1 grade), 也有些只经过半年就有着明显的进步,考取好成绩(C 到 A*)。

我决定要开办小组补习课程(一班3至4个学生)。补习地点在巴西立71街(Pasir Ris St 71)。收费是$120, 一个月四堂课,每堂1.5小时。若要考虑试课(一次四堂课)的家长, 我的收费如上。有兴趣的家长, 请先私下凑齐人数再联系我来详谈(pm 或 传简讯至 94267223)。

kiasuFoo
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby rachelzhang » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:22 pm

Hi Dear Parents
Our venue just moved from shophouses to my house( Near Mountbatten MRT ), So that can reduce costs, and also conducive to the students.
welcome contact 98589260

rachelzhang

rachelzhang
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Tutella » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:00 pm

Dear Parents & Tutors,

We are providing a free platform app connecting tutors and parents without any commission charges like any other agencies.

It is available in Google Play and App Store. Feel free to download and let us know your feedback :)

Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... sg.tutella

App Store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tutella/id1089836576

From Tutella Team
https://www.facebook.com/tutella.sg
http://www.tutella.sg

Tutella
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby 孙子SunZi Tuition » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:44 pm

[youtube=]https://youtu.be/ShX33c3XWyI[/youtube]

Official Website: http://sunzituition.com/

I am Sun laoshi, and I am a full-time Chinese Language tutor in Singapore.I seek to enrich and develop my student's interest in the most important language of the 21st Century.I want to help my students master Chinese so that they can open more doors in future. I am effectively bilingual, and an all-rounder tutor, going deep in researching on the history and philosophy of China.
I am also a Master Calligrapher, I teach Chinese Calligraphy and Chinese Penmanship to let students find Chinese characters fun and easy to learn. These lessons will be classified under drawing and painting category as listed.
I discourage rote learning and boring drills and practices, which only make students dislike the subject and dread attending Chinese lessons.I incorporate powerful tools like Mnemonics to help his students learn Chinese faster and more effectively.
Chinese lessons are no more boring with me!!
大家好,我是孙老师,本人在新加坡提供一对一中文家教补习,寻求即有效又有趣的教学方式提升您孩子的中文考试成绩与口语水平。中文是21世纪最重要的语言,本人也希望提高您孩子学习中文的兴趣。

Meet Tutor Sun Zi

Tutor Sun Zi (孙子)is an effectively bilingual all-rounder tutor, going deep in researching on the history and philosophy of Chinese.

He is also a Master Calligrapher able to teach penmanship and calligraphy to let students find Chinese characters fun and easy to learn. Sun Zi discourages rote learning and boring drills and practices, which only make students dislike the subject and dread attending Chinese lessons.

Sun Zi's Goal

"I want to help my students master Chinese so that they can open more doors in future."

Tutor Sun Zi's
5 Principles of Learning Chinese

1.: 中文将主导世界  
Chinese/Mandarin will be the new International Language and domininant Lingua Franca of the world

2. 写汉字就如画画一样简单有趣好玩
Writing Chinese Characters is just as fun and easy as drawing

3.汉字由象形字演变而来,是世界上最美观,最有文化艺术价值的文字
Chinese chraracters evolved from pictograms, they are the most aesthetically pleasing written form with the highest cultural and artistic value

4. 中文是开启博大精深的中华文明之钥匙
Chinese Language is the key to opening the door to understanding the profound and Great Chinese Culture

5. 学而时习之,不亦乐乎
Learning is one of the greatest enjoyments in Life

Why do so many students in Singapore these days have problems learning Chinese?

There are a few reasons for this! First of all, Chinese is one of the most difficult languages to learn, especially when the environment is not conducive to learn the language.

Second, many children find learning Chinese boring and irrelevant to their lives especially when the main language, English, is so ubiquitously used everywhere.

Introducing A Unique Way to Learn Chinese

Mnemonics is a great way to learn Chinese, using images to simulate retention of Chinese words into memory.

The example below consists of 8 different words with illustrations correlating to the meaning of the character.

Tutor Sun Zi incorporates powerful tools like Mnemonics to help his students learn Chinese faster and more effectively.

Tapping on the rich History of Chinese Characters is one of the ways students can easily learn Chinese by associating Chinese characters with their literal meaning.

Do log on to Official website http://sunzituition.com/ for more info

孙子SunZi Tuition
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby fuyutsuki » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:23 pm

Wisdomstar Tuition Agency is a registered tuition agency in Singapore that provides reliable and professional home tutors to parents and students for all subjects, levels and locations.

Why choose us?
•Our agency is run by a team of committed educators who are ready to serve you.
•A wide selection of reliable, part-time tutors, full-time tutors and MOE current and ex-school teachers
•No agency fee – parents only pay for the lessons received. No matter what your budget is, we have the right tutor for you.

At Wisdomstar Tuition Agency, interested tutors could register for tuition assignments and parents could tap on our pool of tutors for tuition solutions to their kids.

We also have Chinese tuition groups specially catered for Primary 1 to Primary 6 students.

Benefits of our tuition groups:
•Tutor has over 10 years teaching experience in primary schools
•Maximum 4 students a class
•Free teaching materials
•Follows latest MOE syllabus
•Reasonable fees ($40/lesson onwards)

Location: Blk 296 Choa Chu Kang Ave 2 (few bus stops from Choa Chu Kang MRT Station)

Limited classes, please register early!

For more information, please visit our website: http://www.wisdomstartuition.com.sg

Hotline: 91269780 or email us at wisdomstarlc@gmail.com

fuyutsuki
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Next

Return to Looking For...