Looking for Tutor

Use this forum if you are looking for individual services (eg. Part-time maid, tutors, plumber) KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days

Tutor needed!!!

Postby jefkar » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:07 pm

My son very active and very lost concentration easily. Any good tutor can handle him? Next year P3. And my girl next year P6 slow in absorbing. Both of their results not good. Very Worry that they might not be able to catch up next year. Can anyone help? :thankyou: :smile: :sweat:

jefkar
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Tutor needed!!!

Postby MissNg_TuitionAcademy » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:07 pm

Dear jefkar,

I may be able to help you up.

I am a patient and dedicated tutor with more than 4 years of tutoring experience that focus on coaching students who are weaker in their subject. I am specialized in teaching Mathematics and Chinese.

Teaching style:
- Understanding student's preferred learning style
- Aim to create a fun environment
- Assess gaps in knowledge.
- Develop plans to achieve measurable goals

Areas of focus:
Strengthen the foundation
Commonly made mistakes

Materials used in tuition - will be provided by me:
1. Assessment Book
2. Notes and worksheets
3. Past year school examination papers

Rates are affordable too. Feel free to contact me to know more information.

MissNg_TuitionAcademy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Melody169 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:42 pm

Hi Jefkar

You may want to PM or email me at wenlin2122@yahoo.com for English tuition. I teach at my residence near Eunos mrt/East Coast vicinity. I am good at helping the weaker students.

Melody169
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby bubbles_ling » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:29 am

jefkar wrote:My son very active and very lost concentration easily. Any good tutor can handle him? Next year P3. And my girl next year P6 slow in absorbing. Both of their results not good. Very Worry that they might not be able to catch up next year. Can anyone help? :thankyou: :smile: :sweat:

I hv pm u my tutor's contact.

bubbles_ling
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby jefkar » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:04 am

MissNg_TuitionAcademy message noted with thanks. Anyway I am staying at Woodlands and need tutor for all the subjects. Will update you again.

jefkar
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby applywhatyoulearn » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:57 am

Hi,

I am a full time graduate chinese tutor, living in Bukit Panjang. I have been tutoring for more than 8 years. I have experience coaching Primary English, Maths and Science. I am amiable, patient and committed. I have experience coaching slow learners and high ability kids including GEP kids.

I believe that every child can excel in their studies under proper coaching. I am familiar with stellar syllabus and I have the skills to help your child improve academically. On average, my students improve by 10 to 20 marks after consistent tuition. Holidays is a good time to give your child head-start for the coming year.

Do consider and I hope to be able to help you. If you are interested, please contact me at 8448 8342 (Ms Tan).

Thank You.

applywhatyoulearn
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Junior Wonders Tuition Centre » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:07 pm

We are Junior Wonders Tuition Centre and we strongly believe that your search for a reliable tutor or tuition centre will end with us. We are a centre that produces results with 50% of our students achieving a 2 or more grade improvement at the latest PSLE examinations. We also have students who managed to score full marks for a mathematics examination in ‘top’ schools.
Here are the reasons why we are good.
1. Small group size. Maximum of 6 in a group. Guaranteed.

2. Our tutors are qualified. NIE qualification is a must. We also put our tutors on probation and they must meet the expectations in order to be hired permanently.

3. Our materials are developed ‘in-house’. Our worksheets follow the MOE syllabus and what schools do very closely. You child will not get confused between what is taught by us and what is taught in school.

Call us today at 9784 7686 or Like us on Facebook! You’ll see why we are so confident.

Junior Wonders Tuition Centre
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Sgclicknet » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:50 pm

Hi,

We are from SGClick, a tuition portal that matches the best tutors to your child based on your requirements at NO RATE!
Our tutors range from Local Undergraduates to Ex-MOE teachers and they teach subjects like English, Mathematics, Chinese, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Literature, History, Geography, Economics and others at very very affordable rates.

Wait no longer and get your best private tutor today!

Drop us an email at sgclicknet@gmail.com or SMS us at 90160215 for more details!

Sgclicknet
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby lee2004 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:50 pm

I have 7 years chinese tution experience .

here is my last students result.
[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/x45c8i.jpg[/IMG]

I teach near woodland and yishun , if need help , plz call 82446087
Last edited by lee2004 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lee2004
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby merepoule » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:09 pm

Hi. I'm a tuition co-ordinator. Will be able to help you find a tutor best suited to your needs and budget. All tutors are vetted before recommending to ensure you find the one most suitable to your requirements. Call/SMS 98917856 or email : ptetutor132@gmail.com

merepoule
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Next

Return to Looking For...