Looking for transfer maid (start mid Jul-end Aug)

Use this forum if you are looking for individual services (eg. Part-time maid, tutors, plumber) KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days

Looking for transfer maid (start mid Jul-end Aug)

Postby TAccs » Wed May 06, 2015 3:52 pm

Hihi, I am looking for a transfer maid to start in mid July-end August timing. We are a Chinese family of 6 (H,W, 60+ yo ahma, 3yo toddler + 2 primary school children). The helper is expected to be an independent and responsible worker.

We are looking for someone who is good with housework and has a reasonable cooking skill. We also need her to help to take care of the kids when they are around (they are in childcare/student care).

We are a simple and reasonable family who respect the needs of the domestic helpers. Similarly, we expect the helper to maintain a good integrity and good attitude during her term.

Thank you for reading. Please PM me if you would like to recommend your existing helper.

TAccs
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Looking for transfer maid (start mid Jul-end Aug)

Postby tsbclara » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:53 pm

My father just passed away leaving her Indonesian maid available for transfer to work for other employers. She is 29 years old with 1.58/56 kg. She has 3 years of prior experience working in Singapore looking after an autistic child and half year of experience looking after elderly when working for my father.
She is good in cooking Chinese dishes and can speak reasonably good English. She is mild in nature and has good attitude, is also courteous.

Let me know if you want to meet/interview her.

-Clara-

tsbclara
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby flounder_tds » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:10 am

Hi

I am looking for a helper to start mid - end July. Would you be able to share with me more about the Indonesian helper who worked with your dad?

I am not very active on this forum. If possible, would you mind emailing me at dawnlim657@yahoo.com.sg

Thank you.

flounder_tds
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby tiredofmaidagencies » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:52 pm

Hi

Can I just offer you advice. If you are looking at transfer maid get the agency to go onto MOM site and print out her work history. If the maid has had 4 employers in a year as an example you can be sure she is no good.

tiredofmaidagencies
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby prettyinpink » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:58 pm

Hi Clara,

Can your maid cook well? I need someone who is good in cooking. Can you please email her biodata to me and can I have face to face interview with her? Please email me at jesmine2004@gmail.com as I am not active in this forum.

prettyinpink
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Sinny » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:13 am

I have an Indonesian maid for transfer.

Here's her profile:

Born: July 1980
Height/weight: 157 cm, 58 kg
Religion: Muslim
Children: she has 2 children, 14 and 10 y/o
Work experience: 2009-2014 in Arab (duties mainly taking care of children and cooking arab food)
Personality: Quiet, hardworking, can take instructions, willing to learn attitude, positive attitude and adaptable

She is a hardworking and has a ready to learn attitude. She is a fast learner. Preferably a new employer who can converse in Bahasa Malay as she can only converse in simple English. I am letting her go because of some language barrier (I cannot speak Bahasa Malay).

She is patient with children and can feed and keep children company. She is good with household chores like cleaning, laundry and ironing.

There will be an agency fee of $1,288 and recruiter fee of $500 and her loan.

Anyone interested pls PM me, I will pass you the contact of the agency you can liaise with for the transfer.

Sinny
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Singlemind » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:12 pm

Hi I had interview a maid but my brother already cfm one.
But I think she is good.
Interested can PM me I give u her no.
No loan.
Editha is from Philippines with 10 yrs working experience in SG.
Looking for new employer as the current employer is going back to Japan.
Immed transfer..
* Very good in cooking
* Taking care children & elderly

Singlemind
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Looking for transfer maid end dec.

Postby Sunshineday08 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:35 pm

Hi there, am looking for a GOOD transfer maid to take care of my 2 gals turning 3yo and 8yo next jan. Current maid needs to go back to indo. this year end. Reliable and mature indo. maid with kids experienced preferred. Thanks!

Sunshineday08
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby NewKSmum » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:15 am

Hi, I am looking for a good and reliable transfer maid of Indonesian nationality. She must be able to take care of my mother of age about 80 years and good in household chores. Age around 35 years old and not keen to have day off.

NewKSmum
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby NewKSmum » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:15 am

Hi, I am looking for a good and reliable transfer maid of Indonesian nationality. She must be able to take care of my mother of age about 80 years and good in household chores. Age around 35 years old and not keen to have day off.

NewKSmum
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Next

Return to Looking For...