reliable tutor

Use this forum if you are looking for individual services (eg. Part-time maid, tutors, plumber) KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days

reliable tutor

Postby Yeosayfen » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:03 pm

hi everyone
would anyone know any reliable female private tutor who is willing to travel to bukit panjang. looking for one for my p5 girl

tks
jasmine

Yeosayfen
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: reliable tutor

Postby pinoycounsel » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:28 pm

Hi,

Did you find a reliable Math tutor? Looking for one for our P5 daughter also.

Cris

pinoycounsel
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby mathtuition88 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:39 pm

Recommended Tuition Agency:
Startutor is Singapore’s most popular online agency, providing tutors to your home. There are no extra costs for making a request. The tutors' certificates are carefully checked by Startutor.

(Website: http://startutor.sg/request,wwcsmt)

There are many excellent tutors from RI, Hwa Chong, etc. at Startutor, teaching various subjects at all levels.
High calibre scholars from NUS/overseas universities like Stanford are also tutoring at Startutor.

(Website: http://startutor.sg/request,wwcsmt)
(Please use the full link above directly, thanks!)

Fill in the request form in the link above to request for a tutor and our coordinators will attend to you within the day.
You get to enjoy the following:
▪ Free matching service
▪ No hidden charges
▪ Commission is charged from tutor

--------
Recommended Books for GEP: http://mathtuition88.com/2013/11/11/rec ... tion-test/

Recommended Resources for GAT DSA Test: http://mathtuition88.com/2014/06/27/gat ... ear-paper/

The Logic portion of GEP test / DSA test is not taught anywhere in the MOE syllabus, and hence the most challenging to prepare for. Your child would need to solve pattern recognition / logic questions, which is quite obviously not taught anywhere from Primary 1 to Primary 6. However, like all skills, these kind of logic puzzles can be taught, trained, and practiced!

mathtuition88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby yourprivatetutor » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:21 pm

Tuition Services available in Bukit Panjang-Cashew Road

Offering both individual and small group tuition/coaching for Primary, Secondary and beyond.
​I aspire to cultivate students to strive for academic excellence and to show  their fullest potential

Myself
- Full time tutor with more than 10 years experience.
- Familiar with the current school syllabus
-Has access to various school past year exam papers to help students in their course of study
-Ability to help students to build up the essential problem solving skills

My Beliefs
Each and every child has his/her potential to learn and achieve with given  support and right attitude .I will be able to guide your child all the way through his studies, not half way.
As a parent myself,  I want to stress upon the fact that all child can learn, with the right  attitude and the right person to guide them.  

And I will be there for your child, doing the very best to educate  them. 

​Strategies :-
Each and every child is unique.To ensure that every child benefits fully. My teaching methods will be catered to individual child .
Teaching methods/strategy will be accordingly to the child's way of learning.
As each and very child is unique and there is never a single method that will benefit every child

http://urprivatetutor.weebly.com
Belle Loh

yourprivatetutor
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby benleowzm » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:07 am

pinoycounsel wrote:Hi,

Did you find a reliable Math tutor? Looking for one for our P5 daughter also.

Cris

Hi Sir/Ma'am

My name is Benjamin and I am enrolling into NUS Science in 2017, planning to major in LifeSciences. I graduated from Victoria School in 2012 and Victoria Junior College in 2014.

I charge $20+ an hour (depending on level) and stay in Seng Kang and I'm willing to travel to your home for lessons depending on where it may be. My lessons are conducted 1 to 1.

I recently completed my National Service and am looking to tutor secondary school students. Biology, E.Math and A.Math for upper secondary, and Math for lower secondary. I am also able to take primary level tutees in Math and Science.

I am a friendly and patient tutor, dedicated to help your child do as best of his or her ability, and am proficient in simplifying concepts that may be hard to grasp.

benleowzm
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby SGSY » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:22 am

Hi Mummies and Daddies,

I am Sharon, a full time a tutor with 12 years of tutoring experience, a relief teacher in several schools during my university term break.

I am holding a small group tuition (1: 4 students) for Primary levels, EMS, in a comfortable and conducive environment in Punggol (opposite Punggol green pri school). My main focus is to build a thorough understanding of concept and critical thinking skills, as well as teaching them techniques to answering exam and higher order questions. I have a proven track record of helping them to achieve leaps of improvement in their academics. Do feel free to contact me for the testimonies from parents.

Results of recent exam (SA2 2016):
P5:
RGPS: Scoring A* for science and A for maths (student been with me since P4)

St Anthony Canossian: Scoring A for both science and maths, B for English (student been with me since P3)

Ngee Ann Pri: Scoring A for both science and maths (student been with me since P3)

St Stephen Pri: Scoring High B for science (within 2 months of tutoring)

CHIJ Pri: Scoring B for maths and English (within 3 months of tutoring; previously failed her major exams)

Please feel free to contact me at 81884615 for rates and schedule. Thanks!

SGSY
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Bedoktutor » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:07 pm

1-1 AFFORDABLE N RESULTS PROVEN PRI MATHS TUITION BY EXPERIENCED LADY TUTOR at tutor's residence @ Bedok.

Dear Parents,

Are you looking for a 1-1 private tutor to improve on your child's academic performance ?

Is your child not getting the attention or marks improvement after attending group tuitions ?

If your answer/s is/are YES, I believe I am able to help your child by offering my tuition services at my residence @ Bedok.

- HIGHLY EXPERIENCED FULL TIME LADY TUTOR with MORE THAN 8 YEARS tutoring experience in primary school Mathematics.

- A TRULY 1-1 PRIVATE TUITION ( your child can verify it) @ Tutor's residence.

- AFFORDABLE RATES, starting from $25 PER HR, min 1.5 hrs per lesson. ($25 / hr refers to lower levels).

- CUSTOMISED WORKSHEETS for individual students which allows flexibility for your child to work on own pace and target on their areas of weaknesses.

- LEARN TO USE FAST and EASY MATHEMATICAL METHODS to tackle different exam questions (including Heuristics).

- EXAM ORIENTED. Intensive drill to expose your child to exam frequently tested questions.

- RESULTS PROVEN. Students who failed / with borderline passes have shown significant improvement in their banding/grades. (Students' exam papers can be shown to parents for verification purpose upon request).

- NO EXTRA HIDDEN COST. ALL materials, such as customised worksheets and top school Exam papers are provided free.

- LIMITED WEEKDAY TIME SLOTS ONLY. (TUESDAY / FRIDAY afternoons) Sorry that all other weekdays and weekends time slots are already been filled by existing students. I seldom advertise for my tuition services as most of my students are referrals by parents. Right now, I am pleased to let you know that I have 2 vacancies available for this year should your child needs help in primary Maths.

Interested parents, feel free to EMAIL Ms Chan, Bedoktutor@gmail.com for more detailed information or discussions of your child's tuition needs.

May you have a great day.

Ms Chan

Bedoktutor
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby janet88 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:38 pm

Hi parents,

My hubby is a reliable and patient tutor who can help your kids for Math and Science.
He has experience with upper level Math which is different from lower primary.
Interested, please contact Kenneth at 9154 8091.

He is also a relief registered teacher with MOE.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby SGSY » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:46 am

Hi Mummies and Daddies,

I am Sharon, a full time a tutor with 12 years of tutoring experience (very well versed with the current syllabus), a relief teacher in several schools during my university term break.

I am holding a small group tuition (1: 4 students) for Primary levels, EMS, in a comfortable and conducive environment in Punggol (opposite Punggol green pri school). My main focus is to build a thorough understanding of concept and critical thinking skills, as well as teaching them techniques to answering exam and higher order questions. I have a proven track record of helping them to achieve leaps of improvement in their academics. Do feel free to contact me for the testimonies from parents.

Results of recent exam (SA2 2016):
P5:
RGPS: Scoring A* for science and A for maths (student been with me since P4)

St Anthony Canossian: Scoring A for both science and maths, B for English (student been with me since P3)

Ngee Ann Pri: Scoring A for both science and maths (student been with me since P3)

St Stephen Pri: Scoring High B for science (within 2 months of tutoring)

CHIJ Pri: Scoring B for maths and English (within 3 months of tutoring; previously failed her major exams)

P4:
St Anthony Canossian: Scoring A for English, Maths and Science

P2:
St Stephen Primary: Scoring A* for Maths

Please feel free to contact me at 81884615 for rates and schedule. Thanks!

SGSY
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby lnjason888 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:40 am

lnjason888
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Next

Return to Looking For...