p3 Maths Home Tutor or Small Grp Tuition

Use this forum if you are looking for individual services (eg. Part-time maid, tutors, plumber) KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days

p3 Maths Home Tutor or Small Grp Tuition

Postby Bless MuM » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:49 pm

Hi

Im looking for a home tutor for my girl p3

Small grp tuittion is fine too or any recomendations for tuittion centres for Maths in Pasir Ris or Tampines.

Thank you.

Bless MuM
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: p3 Maths Home Tutor or Small Grp Tuition

Postby casandra » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:41 pm

Hello, are you still on a look out for tutor?

casandra
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Janegoh » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:24 pm

Hi, I am Jane, a tuition coordinator, would like to check if you have found tutor for your child? You may contact me at 98759498, if you need help.

Janegoh
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby happytuitionteacher » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:14 pm

HI!

I am a 1-1 tuition teacher, who also offers group tuition where your child can bring alone a few friends to form a class.

I can teach both math and science

I am a graduate from RJC,previously from RGS Integrated Programme and Nanyang Primary School. I attained a PSLE result of 273+ 3 (HCL), as such i am very clear of the steps needed to do well in primary school, especially in my areas of expertise, math and science. I will be going through foundations and basic theories first with my students depending on their individual abilities and pace, before slowly moving up to more challenging questions to be able to master exam questions and finally drilling exam papers. Schedule is mostly up to the student's convenience and am confident of seeing improvement. Tuition will be at my place,$50 an hour, up to student if 2hrs or 1.5hrs is preferred. An additional $10 to travel to your place. Group tuition will be $35/hr for 2 or more students. Call 82618887 to enquire

happytuitionteacher
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Tutella » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:59 pm

Dear Parents & Tutors,

We are providing a free platform app connecting tutors and parents without any commission charges like any other agencies.

It is available in Google Play and App Store. Feel free to download and let us know your feedback :)

Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... sg.tutella

App Store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tutella/id1089836576

From Tutella Team
https://www.facebook.com/tutella.sg
http://www.tutella.sg

Tutella
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Bedoktutor » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:11 pm

1-1 AFFORDABLE N RESULTS PROVEN PRI MATHS TUITION BY EXPERIENCED LADY TUTOR at tutor's residence @ Bedok.

Dear Parents,

Are you looking for a 1-1 private tutor to improve on your child's academic performance ?

Do you feel that your child can achieve better results if under proper guidance n teachings ?

Is your child not getting the attention or marks improvement after attending group tuitions ?

If your answer/s is/are YES, I believe I am able to help your child by offering my tuition services at my residence @ Bedok.

- HIGHLY EXPERIENCED FULL TIME LADY TUTOR with MORE THAN 8 YEARS tutoring experience in primary school Mathematics.

- A TRULY 1-1 PRIVATE TUITION ( your child can verify it) @ Tutor's residence.

- AFFORDABLE RATES, starting from $25 PER HR, min 1.5 hrs per lesson. ($25 / hr refers to lower primary levels).

- CUSTOMISED WORKSHEETS for individual students which allows flexibility for your child to work on own pace and target on areas of weaknesses.

- LEARN TO USE QUICK N EASY VARIOUS MATHEMATICAL METHODS to tackle different exam questions (including Heuristics).

- EXAM ORIENTED. Intensive drill to expose your child to exam frequently tested questions.

- RESULTS PROVEN. Students who failed / with borderline passes have shown significant improvement in their marks. (Students' exam papers can be shown to parents for verification purpose upon request).

- NO EXTRA HIDDEN COST. Materials, such as customised worksheets and top school Exam papers are provided free.

- LIMITED WEEKDAY TIME SLOTS ONLY. (TUESDAY / FRIDAY afternoon) Sorry that all other weekdays and weekends time slots are already been filled by existing students.

Interested parents, kindly EMAIL Ms Chan, Bedoktutor@gmail.com for reservations or discussions of your child's tuition needs.

Warmest Regards
Ms Chan

Bedoktutor
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby dreamzspl » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:47 pm

Hi, I am a full time tutor (individual, not through agencies) who has been giving Chinese and Math tuition for upper Pri to upper secondary levels. My location is at Tampines.

I usually look at the student's learning abilities and attitude towards the subject before tweaking my lesson plan accordingly to suit their needs, as I believe every student's learning abilities is different.

If you are keen, I would like to offer a free trial so that both you (and your kids) can get to know me better and vice versa (so that I can understand your kid's learning needs better too). No obligations if there is no proceeding to the next stage beyond this trial.

Feel free to contact me at 9742 8042 or sngpohliang@gmail.com.

Thank you.

dreamzspl
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby SGSY » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:25 am

Hi Mummies and Daddies,

I am Sharon, a full time a tutor with 12 years of tutoring experience, a relief teacher in several schools during my university term break.

I am holding a small group tuition (1: 4 students) for Primary levels, EMS, in a comfortable and conducive environment in Punggol (opposite Punggol green pri school). My main focus is to build a thorough understanding of concept and critical thinking skills, as well as teaching them techniques to answering exam and higher order questions. I have a proven track record of helping them to achieve leaps of improvement in their academics. Do feel free to contact me for the testimonies from parents.

Results of recent exam (SA2 2016):
P5:
RGPS: Scoring A* for science and A for maths (student been with me since P4)

St Anthony Canossian: Scoring A for both science and maths, B for English (student been with me since P3)

Ngee Ann Pri: Scoring A for both science and maths (student been with me since P3)

St Stephen Pri: Scoring High B for science (within 2 months of tutoring)

CHIJ Pri: Scoring B for maths and English (within 3 months of tutoring; previously failed her major exams)

Please feel free to contact me at 81884615 for rates and schedule. Thanks!

SGSY
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby SGSY » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:16 am

Hi Mummies and Daddies,

I am Sharon, a full time a tutor with 12 years of tutoring experience, a relief teacher in several schools during my university term break.

I am holding a small group tuition (1: 4 students) for Primary levels, EMS, in a comfortable and conducive environment in Punggol (opposite Punggol green pri school). My main focus is to build a thorough understanding of concept and critical thinking skills, as well as teaching them techniques to answering exam and higher order questions. I have a proven track record of helping them to achieve leaps of improvement in their academics. Do feel free to contact me for the testimonies from parents.

Results of recent exam (SA2 2016):
P5:
RGPS: Scoring A* for science and A for maths (student been with me since P4)

St Anthony Canossian: Scoring A for both science and maths, B for English (student been with me since P3)

Ngee Ann Pri: Scoring A for both science and maths (student been with me since P3)

St Stephen Pri: Scoring High B for science (within 2 months of tutoring)

CHIJ Pri: Scoring B for maths and English (within 3 months of tutoring; previously failed her major exams)

Please feel free to contact me at 81884615 for rates and schedule. Thanks!

SGSY
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby applywhatyoulearn » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:57 am

Tuition for Primary and Secondary Students

Latest Results (2016)
PSLE Students with more than 3 months of tuition - 100%, PSLE t-score 240 and above
O level Students with more than 3 months tuition - 100% 6 Subjects 11 points and below

About the Tutor
- Full time graduate (Biomedical Science Grad)
- More than 13 years of tutoring experience
- Taught at reputable tuition centers and lectured at a private school
- Committed, Responsible and Patient
- Well versed with current syllabus (PSLE, N Levels, O Levels)

Subjects
- Primary Mathematics (P1 to P6)
- Primary Science (P3 to P6)
- Secondary Elementary Mathematics (Sec 1 to Sec 5)
- Secondary Physics and Chemistry (Sec 1 to Sec 5, Pure and Combined Science)
- Lower Secondary Science (Biology, Chemistry and Physics)

Methodology
- Relevant notes, step by step examples, TOP school papers, Ten Year Series provided
- Abstract concepts simplified
- Share exam tips, strategies and keywords
- Critical thinking and application of concepts
- Heuristic techniques (for primary school maths)
- Data analysis and essay writing (for Biology, chemistry and physics)

Availability
- Wednesday and Thursday

I hope to be able to help your child and motivate them towards their desired goals.

Kindly contact Ms Tan at 84488342 for further details and other enquires. Phone interview and meet up are available to assess suitability.

Primary Maths group tuition (2-3 students only) and private tuition are available on Wednesday and Thursday.
Wednesday: 2.45pm to 4.15pm
Wednesday: 4.30pm to 6pm (P4 maths group tuition confirm starting on 2nd Feb, 2 vacancies left)
Thursday: 3.15pm to 4.45pm

Group tuition rates are affordable and small group size allows lessons to be more effective. Group tuition will be conducted at my residence in Seasons Park (Yio Chu Kang). Easily accessible by bus 825 (from Yio Chu Kang mrt, 2 bus stops only), bus 855 from Yishun interchange (15 mins) and bus 163 from Seng kang (15 mins).

Call before the slots are all taken up.

Thanks.

applywhatyoulearn
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Next

Return to Looking For...