Looking for Experience Math tutor for Sec 3 .

Use this forum if you are looking for individual services (eg. Part-time maid, tutors, plumber) KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days

Looking for Experience Math tutor for Sec 3 .

Postby Yishun » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:44 pm

Hi All,

Any mummy can recommend good & patient tutor specialize in teaching A/E math for Sec 3 student.
Preferably experience female tutor staying @ North area.

Many thanks.
:thankyou:

Yishun
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Looking for Experience Math tutor for Sec 3 .

Postby casandra » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:44 pm

Hi there, are you still on a look out for tutor?

casandra
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Yishun » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:40 pm

Hi Casandra

Yes I am still looking for A/E math tutor.

Yishun
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Janegoh » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:23 pm

Hi, I am Jane, a tuition coordinator, would like to check if you have found tutor for your child? You may contact me at 98759498, if you need help.

Janegoh
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Yishun » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:17 am

Hi Janegoh,

Yes I am still looking for tutor.

Thanks

Yishun
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby yvonnelim » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:56 pm

Hello! I am a tuition coordinator from tutorcity. Do drop me a msg at 84286624 if you are still finding a tutor!

Tutor City is a registered tuition agency in Singapore that provides reliable and professional home tutors to parents and students.

We source for the best tutors around town and match them to you! Its 100% free – you only pay for the lessons received.

No matter what your budget is, we have the right tutor for you.

We have a wide range of dedicated and experienced tutors for your selection. View and short-list a preferred tutor on our website. Alternatively, give us a call or drop us an email and we’ll do the matching for you.

yvonnelim
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby KimNYou » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:36 pm

Hi there,

You can consider sending your child to our tuition centre in Clementi. We know its a bit of a distance there, but our teachers here are experienced, patient and provide comprehensive notes to help with your child's problems with A/E Maths. You can check out our website at http://kimnyou.com.sg Sign up before the end of this year for a 15% discount on the fees!

Thank you!
Regards
Kim & You Tuition Centre

KimNYou
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby EasyAHomeTuition » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:57 am

EasyA Home Tuition - Maximise your child's potential
"Your child's learning is my top priority"

Total 2015 PSLE students: 5
2015 PSLE student result: 1A*, 3A, 1B
2015 O'Level Result : To Be Announce When Release.

Some of my students results are shown below.

‘O’ LEVEL INTENSIVE MATH PROGRAMME are also available for application as well.

***Note : ‘O’ LEVEL INTENSIVE MATH PROGRAMME, please register before 1 January 2016 to secure a guarantee timeslot.(Improvement Guaranteed)

For more information about my tuition rates and teaching methodology, please visit www.easyahometuition.com.

Warm Regards,
Brian Toh Eng Kiat (92237974)

Primary and secondary education is an important phase of a student's life. It is when they will get their foundation right in the relevant subjects that they are studying so as to prepare them for their tertiary education.

Through easyA Home Tuition, I will impart them with the necessary concepts and techniques needed to develop a solid foundation so that they will have a much easier time when they approach the tertiary education level.

Why Choose Me?
Unlike normal home private tutors, I believe in instilling your child with the right concepts in a systematic approach rather than the traditional way of giving a lot of practice questions for your child to do.

I believe that if your child has the concepts right, he/she can tackle any question easily without much help from others. It is the quality rather than quantity I want to focus here and I am proud to say that all of my students has benefited from my way of teaching.

Furthermore, I place your child interest in my upmost priority. I understand that every child has its own learning capabilities and throughout my years of teaching and researching, I have adopted several strategies in helping students of different learning pace to improve by leaps and bounds in their results.

Besides, I have a strong foundation in the subject that I am teaching.I specialize in Math and my examination results are as follows : I have scored 'A's for both my 'O' levels' Elementary Math and Additional Math as well as Distinction and 'A's for my Math related subjects during my time in Nanyang Polytechnic and National University Of Singapore (NUS).

EasyAHomeTuition
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby NewDawnLearning » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:35 am

Hi,

Feel free to visit New Dawn Learning Studio on Facebook or contact us at 81126470. Experience a New Learning Experience.

1) Flexible Timetable
2) Tutor Mr Daniel (Maths S1 - JC 2); Tutor Mr Joseph ( S3 - JC2 Physics/Chem)

3) Exam Mock-up sessions
4) Excellent study environment.

NewDawnLearning
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Tutella » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:59 pm

Dear Parents & Tutors,

We are providing a free platform app connecting tutors and parents without any commission charges like any other agencies.

It is available in Google Play and App Store. Feel free to download and let us know your feedback :)

Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... sg.tutella

App Store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tutella/id1089836576

From Tutella Team
https://www.facebook.com/tutella.sg
http://www.tutella.sg

Tutella
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Next

Return to Looking For...