Private tutor for IP students - Sec 3 - math/physics/chem

Use this forum if you are looking for individual services (eg. Part-time maid, tutors, plumber) KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days

Private tutor for IP students - Sec 3 - math/physics/chem

Postby 2oo22oo5 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:22 pm

Would like to check if any private tutor is able to teach Math and help on Physics/Chem for IP Secondary 3 level onwards?
And what is the current market rate?

Thanks.

2oo22oo5
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Private tutor for IP students - Sec 3 - math/physics/che

Postby Moomin study » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:09 pm

Hi hi it is usually charged at $100 per hour, this is what I am paying as it is not easy to get one.

Moomin study
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby iwork » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:18 pm

It is not easy to get a tutor that is good with all the 3 subjects, and they might command more as it is considered as tutoring for 2-3 subjects.

Your should prioritize your objectives. Anyway Sec 3 IP is not much of an issue to A-Level tutor. The only thing is that they might not have the materials.

I only specialize in Math for all levels, and have lost touch in Physics/Chemistry, so will not be able to advise you.

iwork
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby tuitionace » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:46 pm

Hi
We are tuitionacestar, a group of tutors who are dedicated and passionate in imparting knowledge and seeing our students excel in the national exams. Our teachers are chosen through a rigorous tests and have graduated with 4 As for their A levels. Many thrived in the IP programme from top schools like Hwa Chong and RI.
Together with available educational resources, we can provide quality rich IP Upper Secondary Math, and Chemistry
Prices for IP tuition will be at $30 to 50/hr.
We currently have 2 Math tutor and 3 Chem tutors in mind to meet your educational needs. All 5 tutors are trained under the IP system and have won in Science olympiads and Science Fairs. 2 are now taking Pharmaceutical Chemistry in University now.
If interested, kindly email at tuitionacestar@gmail.com or message at 97731405

tuitionace
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby tanwq93 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:01 pm

Hi parents,

I am from Trust Tuition and if you are looking for tuition for your child, feel free to contact me (Wanqian) @ 96274878 and I'll do my best to help your child find a suitable tutor. Thank you! :smile:

tanwq93
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby tuitionace » Fri May 12, 2017 6:04 pm

Hi
We have great news from tuitionace. We will be conducting a June Holiday Enrichment Course for Upper Secondary students. During this one-to-one tuition session, we will clarify any misconceptions you have on any subjects, help you vet through your assignments and provide feedback and advice, and teach new topics. By the end of June, you will be better prepared for the new semester.

Tuitionacestar is a group of tutors who are dedicated and passionate in imparting knowledge and seeing our students excel in the national exams. Our teachers are chosen through a rigorous tests and have graduated with 4 As for their A levels. Many thrived in the IP programme from top schools like Hwa Chong and RI.
Together with available educational resources, we can provide quality rich IP Upper Secondary Math, and Chemistry

Kindly contact us at 9773 1405 or email us at tuitionacestar@gmail.com to register now

tuitionace
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Looking For...