Lower Back Pain

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.
GLORYmum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:103

Re: Lower Back Pain

Post by GLORYmum » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:52 pm

Try taking magnesium is quite helpful in relaxing the strained muscles.

mickey77
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by mickey77 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:16 pm

see a Chiropractor. After once visit, you will feel a difference.

Issa00
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Issa00 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:42 am

Lower back pain can have a number of causes. Back pain that is aggravated by sitting, bending, and flexing is generally caused by discs. Back pain aggravated by standing, walking, or running can be related to facet joints, stenosis, or degenerative discs. One of the more difficult issues around treating lower back pain is that it takes time and consistency. Simple things you must do include avoiding any aggravating activity, postures or positions, utilizing ice, and doing exercises that are pain free. For exercises and treatment recommendations for specific types of back issues you can visit:https://www.joint-pain-solutions.com/Lo ... -pain.html.

Fattymummy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Fattymummy » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:34 pm

Agree it depends on the type of problem. For example in my husband’s case, he tried chriropeactor and massages but it always came back within 3 days. After he lost 20kg, his back just didn’t ache anymore and we realise his case is provably due to weight.

IreneK
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by IreneK » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:56 am

John Lim wrote:
Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:36 am
http://www.singhealth.com.sg/PatientCar ... Spine.aspx
avoid chinese physician :rotflmao:
:rotflmao:

Athena87
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Athena87 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:29 pm

Exercise plays an important role in speedy recovery of back pain. With regular exercise, you can get relief from back pain , and also help in strengthening the back.

Woreri
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Woreri » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:33 pm

Lower back pain can be very painful experience and very boring. I think that exercises that include sort of scratching like yoga for example might be helpful. However, it is always the best approach to consult your doctor and stick to his advise

katty43
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by katty43 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:06 pm

Walk for 30 to 60 minutes. No hills. Walking is the answer to many human problems. Pasted down from my grandfather to my father to me.

EmsC
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by EmsC » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:48 pm

One of the best ways to relieve back pain is exercise is swimming. Also heat can help so warm baths.They also recommend you strengthen your core muscles to prevent further relapses. If you type Core Muscles into google there should be some exercises to try. If all fails go to see your doctor for perhaps some physiotherapy

Icylin
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Icylin » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:55 am

Does carrying heavy things worsen the condition?