All About Flu and Cough

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.
jliu76746
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re:

Post by jliu76746 » Mon May 20, 2019 11:57 am

phantom wrote:
Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:22 pm
There is this Chinese medicine known as the Niu Huang (it is a yellow powder) which you give your kid eat once when he is around 2 or 3 years old then the phlegm will disappear. Can check with the medicine hall. My neice, nephew, Kid all ate once and phlegm went away.

When I was a kid, I got the same problem, always coughing away with phlegms, then while I was 10, I took 1 portion and there goes my persistence cough.

So maybe you can try it out.
This caught my attention. How long did your kid take the medicine before the phlegm was gone completely?

JassyT
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Re: All About Flu and Cough

Post by JassyT » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:11 pm

Even if it is a simple cough, you should seek your Pedia's advice immediately to avoid more complicated health concerns. As the old saying goes, prevention is better than cure.

Brenda3700
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:3

Post by Brenda3700 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:58 am

I still prefer to visit a doctor than trying herbal or old grandma's cure for flu and cough. We are also making sure that our AC is well-maintained and cleaned at least twice a year because the small particles from AC is one of the probable cause of getting such illness. And lots of fluid intake and vitamins too.

yoga10008
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by yoga10008 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:15 pm

Yoga Helps - There are breathing and cleansing techniques

Trained Yoga instructor (Traditional Hatha Yoga) this is not my mainstream profession rather passion and particularity interested in teaching children as I do recognize the need to prepare our young ones to cope with the unavoidable challenges of the modern day living and Yoga helps tremendously, earlier the start better it is.

I do not have a studio or website and I prefer to keep it simple and humble. I am not looking to place any price to it and I will gratefully and gracefully accept whatever the parents may deem appropriate.

Open to all ages