Any gynae to recommend?

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:2

Post by verykiasu2010 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:48 am

schweppes wrote:
verykiasu2010 wrote:if not mistaken, that was along Tanjong Katong Road. It functioned as a small hospital then, decades ago. Now that place has been sold to a church for a few decades too ... still owned by a church now

Ho sei... vk2010. This info u also know :udaman:

Next time must look out for the church. But don't think it's Queen of Peace church right? :?

Nope, not that one....there was only one hospital in that area that became a church after the building changed ownership

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor
Total Likes:68

Post by schweppes » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:51 am

verykiasu2010 wrote:Nope, not that one....there was only one hospital in that area that became a church after the building changed ownership

wah... so interesting to find out this bit of info abt where i was born... at almost 1am in the nite :wink:

Rafy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Rafy » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:36 am

does any one have any gynae to recommend for ligation? Thinking either at KK or Mt A. Thanks!

bebe
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by bebe » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:08 am

Rafy wrote:does any one have any gynae to recommend for ligation? Thinking either at KK or Mt A. Thanks!

FYI..Mt A does not do ligation

Rafy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Rafy » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:17 pm

bebe wrote:
FYI..Mt A does not do ligation

thanks for the info. that's pretty conservative on the part of Mt. A.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:35 pm

Rafy wrote:thanks for the info. that's pretty conservative on the part of Mt. A.

Alvernia is not being conversative about ligation. Alvernia is the one and only Catholic Hospital and it has to uphold's it's Catholic mission.

Angelight
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:15

Any good female O&G doc to recommend?

Post by Angelight » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:38 pm

Hi, a relative of mine is looking for a good female O&G doctor who also treats gynaecological problems like menopause. She prefers a female doc with caring attitude, patient and understanding. Anyone can recommend cos I don't know any. TIA!

EatNonStop
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by EatNonStop » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:25 pm

MummyThreeStreams
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by MummyThreeStreams » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:01 pm

My OB-Gyn Dr. Tanny Chan, is very experienced and has great bedside manners. She is patient, and will take all my stupid questions. But she is also authoritative. When I had a big scare in my last pregnancy, she was really sensitive to my feelings and I really felt that she cared. Judging from the age range of the patients I see at her clinic, I think she covers a wide area of work, and not just obstetrics. Her clinic is at Gleneagles.

Angelight
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:15

Post by Angelight » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:55 pm

Thanks for the recommendation, will you PM me her contact so I can pass it to my relative? Thks!

MummyThreeStreams wrote:My OB-Gyn Dr. Tanny Chan, is very experienced and has great bedside manners. She is patient, and will take all my stupid questions. But she is also authoritative. When I had a big scare in my last pregnancy, she was really sensitive to my feelings and I really felt that she cared. Judging from the age range of the patients I see at her clinic, I think she covers a wide area of work, and not just obstetrics. Her clinic is at Gleneagles.