Brands Essence of Chicken

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

Brands Essence of Chicken

Postby ruyu » Sun May 09, 2010 7:39 pm

What is the advantages of Brands Essence of Chicken? Does it help me? What other stuff can help me improve my concentration? I feel tired sometimes how to solve this because itsometimes affects me doing my work. :(

ruyu
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Brands Essence of Chicken

Postby wonderm » Sun May 09, 2010 8:13 pm

ruyu wrote:What is the advantages of Brands Essence of Chicken? Does it help me? What other stuff can help me improve my concentration? I feel tired sometimes how to solve this because itsometimes affects me doing my work. :(

How about staying away from the computer till after your PSLE? You will concentrate better.

wonderm
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby pinkapple » Mon May 10, 2010 10:26 am

hahaha. agreed.

what time do you z?

Vit B complex helps in concentration too.

pinkapple
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby ruyu » Mon May 10, 2010 2:45 pm

i use computer at night b4 going to bed at like 10.30

ruyu
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Guest » Mon May 10, 2010 2:50 pm

You also need a regular exercise regime. It tires your body but keeps your mind sharp.

Postby ruyu » Mon May 10, 2010 3:00 pm

ksi wrote:You also need a regular exercise regime. It tires your body but keeps your mind sharp.

no time have to study to get into RI XD

ruyu
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Guest » Mon May 10, 2010 3:05 pm

ruyu wrote:
ksi wrote:You also need a regular exercise regime. It tires your body but keeps your mind sharp.

no time have to study to get into RI XD

You will be surprised...if you invest time in an exercise regime, you can achieve your studies in half the time but of course that is when you are in a fit state of matters.... I am speaking from experience. You need to know how your bio ticks.

So for now if you have no time, don't try yet.
During the holidays, work out an exercise regime and really get into it, you will never regret it once you engage the gear....it will drive you all the way to your uni days.

Sorry...btw, what is RI XD? I only know RI RA.

Return to Health