wat skincare products r u using?

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

wat skincare products r u using?

Postby pink_daisy » Sat May 22, 2010 11:09 am

hi mommies,

wat skincare products/ which brand r u using?
was using SK-II previously for a couple of yrs..just make a switch to artistry but don really get a satisfactory result.. mind sharing ur reviews on ur skincare products? tx.

pink_daisy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Angelight » Sat May 22, 2010 5:52 pm

I'm using a mixture of SKII, L'oreal, and some korean brand products. I don't believe in using expensive skincare (except SKII treatment essence cos it works for my skin). The rest are all mass market price.

Angelight
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jerejoy » Mon May 24, 2010 11:28 pm

I'm using Jyunka, Maria Galland and Avene. Love the Jyunka Miracle fluid esp. Makes my face look radiant and smooth.

jerejoy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby carebear » Tue May 25, 2010 10:24 am

I am using Kiehl products and some from body shop.
I find their products not oily and just right for my skin.
I tend to prefer those products which do not use celebrities to promote them as i believe that part of the cost of hiring the celebrity is passed on to the consumer.

carebear
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby toddles » Tue May 25, 2010 10:48 am

Am using clinique now... parents recommended this brand to me when i started having quite lousy skin problems when i was much younger.

Then 5-6 yrs ago, got 'conned' by some facial place to start using dermalogica. WAH so EXPENSIVE. then cos I wanted to improve my skin, i bought. so many! they have such a large range and seemed I 'needed' everything. so i really had the Works.

Then it dawned on me, clinique is much cheaper and I don't think the quality is that much worse. so i've gone back to clinique (the 3 step really works, and their superfit foundation is comfortable for me).

and thus ends the story of my (skincare) life. hopefully happily ever after from now.

toddles
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MMM » Tue May 25, 2010 10:51 am

I am using SKII facial essence, roc for whitening and neutrogena for sun protection.

MMM
Councillor
Councillor

Postby auntieM » Tue May 25, 2010 1:00 pm

I have rather oily skin and tends to be 'adventurous' when trying out skincare stuff.
Currently using Shiseido White lucent range and Shu uemura purenovate. Works okay and yummy smell.. :wink:

auntieM
Councillor
Councillor

Postby caroline3sg » Tue May 25, 2010 2:02 pm

I use Clarins for 20 yrs and am still using.

My favourites (cannot do without) are:
1) Renew Night Plus
2) Energizing Morning Aqua Essence
3) Extra Firming Concentrate (discon)
4) One Step Exfoliating Cleanser with orange extract
5) Thirst Quenching Hydra Balance (discon)

caroline3sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby foreverj » Tue May 25, 2010 3:24 pm

haha, i m one of the suckers who use skII - toner, essence, serum, moisturiser, sunblock leh.. seriously its really good cos its made for asian skin. but if anyone can intro me to similarly gd and cheaper product, i wil have no qualms switching! :) but me am one lazy girl, dun put as often as i should. if too rushed in the morning, i wil conveniently "skip" the session.

i think if u can afford it, its good for women to start taking care of the skin once they hit 30. otherwise the ageing spots and wrinkles just start attacking when u least expect it...

foreverj
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby foreverj » Tue May 25, 2010 3:30 pm

toddles wrote:Am using clinique now... parents recommended this brand to me when i started having quite lousy skin problems when i was much younger.

Then 5-6 yrs ago, got 'conned' by some facial place to start using dermalogica. WAH so EXPENSIVE. then cos I wanted to improve my skin, i bought. so many! they have such a large range and seemed I 'needed' everything. so i really had the Works.

Then it dawned on me, clinique is much cheaper and I don't think the quality is that much worse. so i've gone back to clinique (the 3 step really works, and their superfit foundation is comfortable for me).

and thus ends the story of my (skincare) life. hopefully happily ever after from now.

hi toddles, do u stil go for the facial? is it necessary? can pm me to tell me the details if u dun mind...i do enjoy the facial (tried one) and find it very relaxing. anyway if clinique is really so good, i wont mind giving it a shot :)

foreverj
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Next

Return to Health