IPL for hair removal

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

IPL for hair removal

Postby baong » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:20 pm

Any mommies done IPL for hair removal before? Is it effective?

Currently, there are some salons offering unlimited sessions promotion and I am very tempted to try. Can anyone share their experience here?

TIA

baong
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby LKVM » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:26 am

Yes even I am very tempted to try and the rates are really killing... I also need some advice from ppl who have done this before

TIA

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Mrs Ang » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:59 pm

Hi, I have done IPL to remove armpit hairs. It is effective and the hairs didn't grow back 2 years after the process. Pls note that different people have different hormone, so nobody will know how many times of IPL will be effective on u. :boogie:

Mrs Ang
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby baong » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:50 pm

Mrs Ang wrote:Hi, I have done IPL to remove armpit hairs. It is effective and the hairs didn't grow back 2 years after the process. Pls note that different people have different hormone, so nobody will know how many times of IPL will be effective on u. :boogie:

Thank you Mrs Ang, think what you said is right really depends on the individual's condition, heard its more effective on fair skinned people. I already book the time for appointment liao. :rahrah:

Since its only $188 for unlimited underarm session, just go for the consultation and hear what the consultants say first lor.. Hmm hopefully this salon won't close down like many others :pray: , but even if it does, i think i can afford to risk losing $188 bah...

baong
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby mrswongtuition » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:28 pm

Can share where is the place offering $188 package? It's really worth it cos usually it costs $80 - $150 per session and typically most people need around 4 - 6 sessions to fully remove everything.

I have friends who went and after a few years, there's hair growth but very thin and a few strands only, pluck will do. They told me it's worth every cent! I'm so tempted to do it too but the price has been putting me off.

If it's $188 (unlimited) then it's really worth it!

mrswongtuition
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby baong » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:45 pm

mrswongtuition,

the place is Musee. Heard its from japan, they have 90+ outlets there. My appointment with them is 2 days time. Will update my consultation here. But I advise you to call and check with them first since the promotion for this $188 unlimited is till July only. And if a member refer another member, both can get free upper lip session. So wait for my membership number here :please:

baong
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Mrs Ang » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:30 am

mrswongtuition wrote: typically most people need around 4 - 6 sessions to fully remove everything.

I took more than 6 sessions. Try not to pluck the hairs as according to the person that done for me, it will grow more than one strand after that. :!:

Mrs Ang
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby dimsum » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:06 am

There's a detailed review of musee by a blogger.

http://thatsilvergirl.blogspot.com/2010 ... tokyo.html

mrs ang, is it true that before the 1st session, you have to let your armpit hair grow and grow (i.e. no removal at all) for the IPL to be effective?

dimsum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby LKVM » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:58 am

dimsum wrote:There's a detailed review of musee by a blogger.

http://thatsilvergirl.blogspot.com/2010 ... tokyo.html

mrs ang, is it true that before the 1st session, you have to let your armpit hair grow and grow (i.e. no removal at all) for the IPL to be effective?

The blog you provided sounds very impressive :celebrate:

I heard their promotion of 188 is extended till end of Aug :P

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby LKVM » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:59 am

baong wrote:mrswongtuition,

the place is Musee. Heard its from japan, they have 90+ outlets there. My appointment with them is 2 days time. Will update my consultation here. But I advise you to call and check with them first since the promotion for this $188 unlimited is till July only. And if a member refer another member, both can get free upper lip session. So wait for my membership number here :please:

Pls update me :pray: vvvv interested in it :wink:

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Health