Losing weight after pregnancy

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

How long did it take for you to lose your pregnancy weight?

1-3 months
35%
4-6 months
32%
7-11 months
9%
More than a year
24%

Total votes: 34

dasalo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:8

Post by dasalo » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:25 pm

xiaowanzi wrote:dear all,
me is also new to KSP forum.. :P but i feel its not very heathy to take pills from doctors (drugs).. its best to have a good diet etc.. :P all thanks to my consultant who guided me through.. :P

me also lost alot after my post pregnancy (my 2nd son is now 20months) and its all body fats!!! can u imagine that? once my body fats is reduced, my wole built also reduce.. :) yippie!!!

best of all, i feel more energetic and healthier also.. :P hehhe.. :P

Off-topic - hi xiaowanzi, don't know if you are the xiaowanzi that I know at SYA. PM me if you are.

I never get to regain my pre-pregnancy weight. Now, it is even harder and gaining more weight due to hormone inbalance. Consultant? What consultant?

mrswongtuition
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by mrswongtuition » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:29 pm

I can totally understand the part on leaky breasts! Imagine mine leaking at the most inappropriate times though I had breast pads on!

1. In front of my male colleagues during staff meeting.
2. In front of my students during lessons.

It was just spontaneous letdowns!

Btw, mine started leaking when I was in my 32nd week of pregnancy.
My gynae was happy to hear my 'complaint' cos he said that it meant I will have good supply of milk. But it was irritating because I keep waking up at night with wet shirts and have to change shirts every hour!

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:86

Post by buds » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:39 pm

I totally know watcha mean, mrswongtuition.

I've had those moments as well. :politebleah:

Once was during class dismissal and a fellow
staff nurse parent said to me, "Wei.. hurry on
back laa.. i will get my children to help you keep
the materials.. your baby is hungry already..." and
she gestured to my boobies. I looked down to see tt
they were mighty engorged and my boobie pads were
starting to leak! :oops:

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
Total Likes:334

Post by Funz » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:54 pm

I always find it amazing how the brain sends signals to our body. I have already fed my baby and she was sleeping peacefully. Actually just emptied my jugs b4 heading to the pediatrician. But while waiting for our turn, another infant started crying and my breasts started leaking big time.

phankao
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:8

Post by phankao » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:14 pm

Funz wrote:I always find it amazing how the brain sends signals to our body. I have already fed my baby and she was sleeping peacefully. Actually just emptied my jugs b4 heading to the pediatrician. But while waiting for our turn, another infant started crying and my breasts started leaking big time.

Wah, you all very reactive bodies, hor. ;-) Mine never did, but never had problems breastfeeding for 2 to 3 years each.

duriz
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by duriz » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:15 am

phankao wrote:
Funz wrote:I always find it amazing how the brain sends signals to our body. I have already fed my baby and she was sleeping peacefully. Actually just emptied my jugs b4 heading to the pediatrician. But while waiting for our turn, another infant started crying and my breasts started leaking big time.

Wah, you all very reactive bodies, hor. ;-) Mine never did, but never had problems breastfeeding for 2 to 3 years each.

Mine neither phankao.
And I'm still breastfeeding DD (almost 11 months young) :celebrate:

nate mummy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

anybody knows which doctor shld i go ? i cant lose my weight

Post by nate mummy » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:19 am

dasalo wrote:
xiaowanzi wrote:dear all,
me is also new to KSP forum.. :P but i feel its not very heathy to take pills from doctors (drugs).. its best to have a good diet etc.. :P all thanks to my consultant who guided me through.. :P

me also lost alot after my post pregnancy (my 2nd son is now 20months) and its all body fats!!! can u imagine that? once my body fats is reduced, my wole built also reduce.. :) yippie!!!

best of all, i feel more energetic and healthier also.. :P hehhe.. :P

Off-topic - hi xiaowanzi, don't know if you are the xiaowanzi that I know at SYA. PM me if you are.

I never get to regain my pre-pregnancy weight. Now, it is even harder and gaining more weight due to hormone inbalance. Consultant? What consultant?

jitze898
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Losing weight after pregnancy

Post by jitze898 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:31 pm

My wife is almost 6 weeks pregnant. Can I give her pineapple, is it safe to eat pineapple during pregnancy. I read about it at https://menstrual-cycle-calculator.com/ ... fe-or-not/, so just confirming myself.