Eumora soap

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

Eumora soap

Postby kitty2 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:28 am

Anyone tried the above soap?Heard it can do wonders to the face :? It's very expensive.

Please share,thanks

kitty2
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby LKVM » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:56 pm

As far as I have read online its again some MLM company trying to sell their expensive products but it doesnt work as they claim, I would suggest you dont waste your money on these products...

IMHO

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby lim_013 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:18 pm

well no all MLM are bad. Just need to verify the really source of the product. And use wisely don't abuse.

lim_013
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby krazy » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:06 am

I use it. In fact, my entire family of 3 use it daily.

krazy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby kitty2 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:33 am

krazy wrote: I use it. In fact, my entire family of 3 use it daily.

Your skin looks better now?Please share,thanks

kitty2
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby krazy » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:37 am

my freckles are definitely lighter than before. :) haha.. but i must caution that it is not an over night thing. I started using since last Nov. Only when I saw that it worked for me that I signed on to also sell the product myself.

I used the bar on my girl and several months back, got my husband on it to to control his oily skin. So far so good, we are all happy. :) but the initial stages, different pp will experience different reaction to the bar. really depends on your underlying condition.

I have sent you a PM.

kitty2 wrote:Your skin looks better now?Please share,thanks

krazy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby momof4 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:46 pm

krazy wrote:my freckles are definitely lighter than before. :) haha.. but i must caution that it is not an over night thing. I started using since last Nov. Only when I saw that it worked for me that I signed on to also sell the product myself.

I used the bar on my girl and several months back, got my husband on it to to control his oily skin. So far so good, we are all happy. :) but the initial stages, different pp will experience different reaction to the bar. really depends on your underlying condition.

I have sent you a PM.

kitty2 wrote:Your skin looks better now?Please share,thanks

Do you just use on the face, or on the neck and arms too?

momof4
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby krazy » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Initially, I used it only on my face. Then now, I started to use it on my entire body, in place of my body shampoo.

both my girl and I use it on all of ourselves.

momof4 wrote:Do you just use on the face, or on the neck and arms too?

krazy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby kitty2 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:10 pm

krazy wrote:Initially, I used it only on my face. Then now, I started to use it on my entire body, in place of my body shampoo.

both my girl and I use it on all of ourselves.

momof4 wrote:Do you just use on the face, or on the neck and arms too?

Wow!!!too ex to use on the body!!!It's a tiny bar and it costs a bomb!!!!

kitty2
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby krazy » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:21 pm

hahaha.. if you are just buying the bars on their own, definitely too costly. but i signed on, hence my cost price deduced drastically. so its okay. its more for own consumption than selling.. but my friends do get from me and recently a friend so convinced, signed on too for her own stash.

her boys called it the "medicine soap" and there was a time when she ran out of the bar and the condition of her son's legs worsen... he frowned and urged her to quickly get from me. haha.. cute lah.. and he is only 5 year old.

kitty2 wrote:Wow!!!too ex to use on the body!!!It's a tiny bar and it costs a bomb!!!!

krazy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Next

Return to Health