diet pill

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

diet pill

Postby pendida » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:46 pm

What is the best diet pill that will work quick? I am wanting to loose 40 pounds before my husband is home from Iraq , He comes home between febuary and may of 2010 . anyways . .what is the best diet pill you know of ? how fast did you loose your weight ? and is there a pill I should stay away from ?

pendida
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: diet pill

Postby christinakiasuparent » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:20 pm

pendida wrote:What is the best diet pill that will work quick? I am wanting to loose 40 pounds before my husband is home from Iraq , He comes home between febuary and may of 2010 . anyways . .what is the best diet pill you know of ? how fast did you loose your weight ? and is there a pill I should stay away from ?

Don't know about diet pills. I try to avoid them as much as possible.

Best solution is to exercise and maintain a healthy diet.

christinakiasuparent
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby kwokwc » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:56 pm

Agree that the best solution is exercise and through your diet.

Not sure about pills. But I do have something that you might be interested in - Organic Lacto Fiber and BerryGen.

Both are in powder form, mixed with water and drink.

For Organic Lacto Fiber, it is made from grains and a lot of vege. It helps in cleansing our digestive system and fight hunger pang. So it is best to consume early in the morning before food to cleanse our body, and before dinner to reduce the amount we eat.

BerryGen contains L-Carnitine, probiotics, and from the user testimonials, not only it improves skin complexions, it also helps in the loss of weight. This is best drank before sleep.

If you are keen, you can pm me and can arrange to explain more to you.

kwokwc
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby LKVM » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:20 pm

kwokwc wrote:Agree that the best solution is exercise and through your diet.

Not sure about pills. But I do have something that you might be interested in - Organic Lacto Fiber and BerryGen.

Wats the pricing of both?

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby kwokwc » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:49 pm

For Organic Lacto fiber costs S$66/btl, at 330gn per btl. Or 1 box at S$29 for 12 packets.

For BerryGen, it is much more ex. 1 box of 22 sachets at S$110. But BerryGen is a comprehensive drink for almost everything.

kwokwc
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Anna Ng » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:57 pm

Can be consume by breastfeeding mummy?

Anna Ng
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby tankee » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:55 pm

Anna Ng wrote:Can be consume by breastfeeding mummy?

:!: better not :shock:

tankee
Site Admin

Postby christinakiasuparent » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:58 am

Anna Ng wrote:Can be consume by breastfeeding mummy?

Best not to consume such pills/formulas to lose weight.

If you're very concerned about your weight you can try non-intrusive body shapers & girdles.

I haven't tried myself but read about it in straits times.

christinakiasuparent
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby LKVM » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:01 am

kwokwc wrote:For Organic Lacto fiber costs S$66/btl, at 330gn per btl. Or 1 box at S$29 for 12 packets.

For BerryGen, it is much more ex. 1 box of 22 sachets at S$110. But BerryGen is a comprehensive drink for almost everything.

:!: BerryGen is quite exp... btw is it some MLM?

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby kwokwc » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:36 am

Yes, can be consumed by breastfeeding mum. I am still breastfeeding my girl and I take it myself too. The reason I consume BerryGen is partly bcos I am bf my girl. Every night, after lying there for the same position for so long, my whole body is aching. So I tried it and it has worked for me. Doesn't feel the pain anymore and now feel more energetic too. So I also bought for my dad who is suffering from knee problem, so far the comments is good.

For Lacto Fiber, I have tried it myself too. But since taking BerryGen, I stop taking Lacto Fiber. My best friend is taking it and she finds it good. She is into her 2nd btl already. She oftens suffer from in-digestion and constipation. Now she feels much better and doing her 'job' daily now.

I run a TCM shop myself, generally product with collagen are ex, regardless of whether it is from MLM or not.Further more, berrygen has a lot of other good ingredients such as CoQ10 (for heart), OPC (high anti-oxidant), Gingko Biloba (for memory and blood circulation) etc.

BerryGen and Lacto Fiber are product from Tupperware Singapore. Yes, Tupperware Singapore is a MLM company. I am not trying to sell anything here, just sharing what I have tried. Personally, I find that Tupperware is not like other MLM, must spend a bomb to join them and not as pushy as others. :wink:

kwokwc
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Health