MRSA - scary infection

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

MRSA - scary infection

Postby catang » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:36 am

has any of you or some one you know caught this infection? it started out as a very tiny pimple like dot and will form into huge painful lump with pus which will penetrate deep into our skin.

my gal has to go in and out of hospital (either a relapse or for her tonnes of medical appt) and she finally got this infection. this virus is damn scary and it can be spread thru close contact. normal antibiotic doesn't work for this deadly virus.

my gal had to suffer every time she has it. we have been told by the infection disease doc to disinfect the whole family and thereafter do a test to see if our body carries the virus. some will carry the virus without any symptom while the rest like my gal will have outbreak any time. this one healed, the other one pop out within few weeks or mth time. big headache when this happens. i got infected by her and went for surgery to remove it and now has an ugly scar on my back. it can be on anywhere on our body, anywhere from head to toe.

was advised to take green bean soup, pearl powder, and many other pills or whatever that can remove toxins but it doesn't help. i'm not getting it anymore (pray hard no more) but my gal is getting it despite consuming those stuff. she had underwent 2 surgery to remove them and was on iv drip for a wk as she cant take the antibiotic orally.

i'm asking if any of you had similiar infection and to share as it doesn't really help by surgery. you see, my gal had the infected parts removed and was treated with antiobiotic and it will come back again and again. all along don't have until 2 years back. can only say she unlucky to have gotten it. read over the internet it is most commonly spread and infected at the hospital.

catang
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Scary Infection

Postby 2centsworthy » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:17 am

I have PM you.

2centsworthy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby kwokwc » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:09 am

What is the name of the virus and illness?

Is it just a skin virus or what?

kwokwc
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby peh-boo » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:13 am

MRSA is a virus that goes around in the hospitals n if u have an open wound during surgical procedures likely u may get it.
thats why whenever doing wound dressing the nurse must screen off the bed n off the fan but sometimes those kaypoh relatives like to peep what the nurse doing so kana lor.

peh-boo
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby kwokwc » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:15 am

Sorry, never see properly it is MRSA, but any idea what is the chinese name?

Will bathing with herbal soap, such as sulphur soap helps? Or bathing with herbal water helps?

kwokwc
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby catang » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:15 pm

go hospital they only know how to cut cut cut and give antibiotics and apply medication.

i have no idea the chinese name for it. been searching over the net, common or similiar symptoms as boils (nong chang)

those whose immunity level is weak are prone to having it. i'm now taking pollen powder from a china fren where this product is proven to treat those yi nan za zheng and so far i dun have any infection liao. my gal is taking it and the swelling has subsided but i still need to squeeze out the pus as it will burst n flow out on it's own. also used it to apply directly on the wound. hope this will really help for her as well.

even went to seek divine help, as long as the toxin is out, will be cured. so i can only pray hard and be optimistic abt it amitabha (=^o^=)

catang
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby kwokwc » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:42 pm

sorry to hear that. Not sure if you will be keen to find a chinese physician. The chinese physician that I know that might be of help to you is 'Prof Feng Jia Yang'.

Prof Feng Jiayang
Sinchong Meheco LTD
People's Park Centre #02-77
Tel: 65385584/65385586

Tue 1.30 - 6pm
Wed 5.30 - 8.40pm
Thu 5.30 - 8.40pm
Fri 1.30 - 6pm
Sat 10 - 2pm
Sun 10 - 6.30pm

It is important to call to find out if the timing is still right and maybe have to make appt. He is from China and has many years of experience so he might know more compared to local chinese physician. I don't usually recommend him bcos for his patients must brew medication and the waiting time is quite long. But seeing your case, I recommend him bcos of his experience.

kwokwc
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby catang » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:33 pm

i strongly believed for these type of infection, TCM definitely will be better compared to western medical.

financial constrain aside, my gal is a special kid and it's quite difficult to get her to take anything orally with strong pungent, bitter, sour. even the antibiotics given was thru iv drip for a wk as she cant take them orally.

dat's y asking around here if anybody has similiar case can let me know cos my gal will have to bear with the pain each time till no choice send her to hospital and they will sedate her and op on the pus, the last one was on her butt measuring 10cm long and very deep in. but right now, i'm giving her the pollen powder which i can see result as in the growth has subsided.

catang
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby peh-boo » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:49 am

kwokwc wrote:Sorry, never see properly it is MRSA, but any idea what is the chinese name?

Will bathing with herbal soap, such as sulphur soap helps? Or bathing with herbal water helps?

ops sorry we're not medically or nursing trained so better not say too much but maybe we can seek advice n help from the relevant sources.
anyway, if not wrong MRSA is a virus very resistent to antibiotics - someone pointed out that in hospitals they use very high doses of antibiotics such that these virus become resistent to them.
but how can u treat viral infection with antibiotics which is used to destroy bacteria? is virus n bacteria same? :?

peh-boo
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby kwokwc » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:26 am

peh-boo wrote:
kwokwc wrote:Sorry, never see properly it is MRSA, but any idea what is the chinese name?

ops sorry we're not medically or nursing trained so better not say too much but maybe we can seek advice n help from the relevant sources.
anyway, if not wrong MRSA is a virus very resistent to antibiotics - someone pointed out that in hospitals they use very high doses of antibiotics such that these virus become resistent to them.
but how can u treat viral infection with antibiotics which is used to destroy bacteria? is virus n bacteria same? :?

Actually according to doc, anitbiotics can only use to destroy bacteria and not virus. So for my kids when they have only high fever and no other symptoms, doc will just say virus infection and give fever medication. To say the truth, after a few times, I just give up on going to the doc. I will take chinese herbal and cook for them to 'kill' the virus and I must say, the result is good, just 3 doses of the medication, they are fully recovered.

In fact, once my son was suspected of H1N1, he was given tamiflu but the side effect is terrible. So end up I picked chinese medication for him to eat, and just 1 dose, can see that the fever is under control and 3 doses, he fully recover.

kwokwc
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Next

Return to Health