how to remove white/black heads?

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

how to remove white/black heads?

Postby nettie » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:12 am

Hi all,

Any effective solution instead of going facial? I have lots of them at my nose area..

Apart from squezze? any infective remedy?

:?:

nettie
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby kwokwc » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:39 pm

Hi,

I am currently using a green tea masque that is for deep cleansing and I find it effective in controlling the black head at my nose. This product is by BeautiControl (under Tupperware Singapore). The retail price is S$42.00.

After putting a bit on the face, wet the hands and massage for about 2mins. It has a warming effect which is similar to the effect as that of a 'facial steamer'. It deep cleanses and improve blood circulation. I also know of people who use it on other parts of the body like the tummy (for slimming) and areas with stretch marks.

Personally I like this product a lot. I let some of my friends tried and all comments are very good.

kwokwc
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby auntieM » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:13 pm

I used to have them before but they are gone after childbirth... :?
You can try applying egg white soaked up in a cotton pad over affected areas and wait for it to dry... Then peel the cotton upwards and whoala!
:wink:

auntieM
Councillor
Councillor

Postby LKVM » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:34 pm

auntieM wrote:I used to have them before but they are gone after childbirth... :?
You can try applying egg white soaked up in a cotton pad over affected areas and wait for it to dry... Then peel the cotton upwards and whoala!

Really so fast huh... will try it.. btw only in the egg white, like the raw egg white?

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby auntieM » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:07 pm

Yup, plain raw egg white..the smell sure not fantastic but do remember to do a small patch test first oki..
If you apply a thicker layer, the 'pulling power' will be better but will take a while to dry..I cheat by sitting in front of the fan..
Guess the nose patches for sale works the same way.. with much less hassle.. I prefer the egg patch cause it smooths the skin too..
Do remember to close those pores after you 'empty' them.. toner or ice water does the job..

auntieM
Councillor
Councillor

Postby nettie » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:19 pm

auntie M, need to steam the face to open the pores first or not? :?

nettie
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby MummyThreeStreams » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:24 pm

auntieM,
I'm tempted to try the eggwhite remedy! Do you see the white/black stuff stuck to the eggwhite after peeling it off?

MummyThreeStreams
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby auntieM » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:43 pm

Yes, do steam your face first.. and wipe your face dry before application.
I guess results would vary.. It worked well for me and can see those yakky stuff all stuck to the cotton pad when you are done..
the cotton pad will end up really stiff when dry, so pull upwards and for those stubborn 'heads', use a tweezer and gently 'clip' out.. :wink:

auntieM
Councillor
Councillor

Postby LKVM » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:48 pm

Excellent anutieM :celebrate:

Thats the best thing I have ever read bout removing black heads... and so easy too...

Thanks a ton :ugogirl:

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby nettie » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:56 pm

ya man! thank you very much! i will try that during the weekend!

nettie
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Next

Return to Health