All About White Hair

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

All About White Hair

Postby CJS » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:59 pm

I have been having white hair since my early thirties and now it is getting more and more. Is there a natural wa to reduce the amount of white hair instead of having to spent $ to have chemicals on my hair regularly ? I have tried taking hair supplements and he shou wu but there is no effect. :cry:

CJS
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: White Hair

Postby kidsplay » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:16 pm

CJS wrote:I have been having white hair since my early thirties and now it is getting more and more. Is there a natural wa to reduce the amount of white hair instead of having to spent $ to have chemicals on my hair regularly ? I have tried taking hair supplements and he shou wu but there is no effect. :cry:

Pluck your white hair, is better than using chemicals. :lol:

kidsplay
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby tankee » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:30 pm

i thought the more you pluck the more there will be? :?

tankee
Site Admin

Postby CJS » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:57 pm

kidsplay wrote:
CJS wrote:I have been having white hair since my early thirties and now it is getting more and more. Is there a natural wa to reduce the amount of white hair instead of having to spent $ to have chemicals on my hair regularly ? I have tried taking hair supplements and he shou wu but there is no effect. :cry:

Half my head is already covered with white hair. Then I'll become botak ! :shock:

CJS
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby leo » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:45 am

CJS wrote:
kidsplay wrote:

Half my head is already covered with white hair. Then I'll become botak ! :shock:

Don't know if you consider this 'natural' but can try bee choo which uses herbs for 'treating' the head. The herb will leave a tinted colour on the hair, which will darken after consecutive treatments. But some people are not suitable for it (eg, one of my sis experience more hairfall). They would advise you to go on a monthly basis though. Can cost from $30 depending on hair length.

leo
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Faun » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:21 am

kidsplay wrote:

Pluck 1, Grow 3 ...that's what my grandma used to tell us. :cry:

Better White Hair than No Hair

Faun
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Johnn » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:58 pm

yes remove them if you have few hairs if have many then use mehndi and other natural product.
Last edited by Johnn on Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Johnn
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby mrswongtuition » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:52 am

You might want to explore these types of natural hair colouring products:

http://www.iherb.com/Rainbow-Research-H ... /9008?at=0
(Use discount code YAF688 for $5 off your first purchase)

mrswongtuition
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Faun » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:48 pm

mrswongtuition wrote:You might want to explore these types of natural hair colouring products:

http://www.iherb.com/Rainbow-Research-H ... /9008?at=0
(Use discount code YAF688 for $5 off your first purchase)

There is a warning for the product info not to use on bleached or white hair. Anyway, it's not easy to cover white hair, need very dark colour.

Do you use it for covering white hair?

Faun
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby mrswongtuition » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:30 am

My mum's using another brand of shampoo that is made from Henna.
It will slowly cover the whites as they grow out. It will look reddish-brown, like highlighted hair.

mrswongtuition
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Health