Swollen upper eye lid

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

Swollen upper eye lid

Postby Joy » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:35 am

Hi there,

Would like to check with ksp forum here, is there any remedy for the above?I believe in tcm view is too heaty but wonder is there any cream we can apply on the upper eye lid.thanks

rgds
Joy

Joy
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby kwokwc » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:21 am

Hi, try pharmacy if they still sell eye cream. It is quite good, as my son used to get swollen eyes easily and I will apply the eye cream for him. If pharmacy are not selling then have to see doc to get already. We use to be able to sell in TCM store but now they don't let us sell anymore.

kwokwc
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Joy » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:38 am

what is the name of the eye cream?thanks

rgds

kwokwc wrote:Hi, try pharmacy if they still sell eye cream. It is quite good, as my son used to get swollen eyes easily and I will apply the eye cream for him. If pharmacy are not selling then have to see doc to get already. We use to be able to sell in TCM store but now they don't let us sell anymore.

Joy
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby kwokwc » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:10 am

Sorry, can't really recall the name of the eye gel. But if you approach the staff working in the pharmacy, they should be able to help you. all I remember is the brand of the eye gel start something like 'sol'

kwokwc
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Health