how to slim down

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.
rains
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:116

Re: how to slim down

Post by rains » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:19 am

scang wrote:You can slim down naturally with the right form of cooking and taking action in your daily activities.

for example, Metabolic Cooking Recipes is one method to help in the process.
I am sorry but YUCKS! I am not going to eat yucky to 'slim down'. Every morsel of food that I send into my mouth has to be what I love to eat! I won't waste my stomach and fat-gaining on eating some food that I don't like. Whether you eat sh*t or bird's nest, you are going to add pounds on yourself. I'd rather starve to eat what I love later than to eat constant meals of yucky food.

GLORYmum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:111

Post by GLORYmum » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:22 pm

Drink lots of water and cut down on high carbo food such as rice and noodles should help to shed some kg off your body...

rains
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:116

Post by rains » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:13 pm

No matter how delicious slimming food is, I bet it can't beat that fattening suckling pig or original vanilla ice-cream that I salivate over anytime any day. The truth is: fat foods are the most delicious!

GreenQ
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Post by GreenQ » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:55 pm

Mummies,

I hv found a best and natural way to slim down. It seems very easy.

1/ You only need determination to complete your target or mission.

2/ You only need to remember: SEPARATE carbohydrates food from fat food. That is it.

3/ Finish!

Do not eat food contains carbohydrate together with food contains fat during a meal. You may eat carbohydrates food at 8am, then eat food contains fat after 3 hours i.e. 11am. Or vice versa.

If you are eating fried chicken/fish (frying oil - fat), do not eat with bread, rice/bee hoon/etc, potatoes/carrots (flour/starch - carbohydrates). You may eat with other vegetables. No soft drink as it contains glucose which is in same category with carbohydrates (Coz after digestion, end product of carbohydrates food will be glucose).

You will lose weight naturally. Unable to gain any weight by doing so.

I lost 5 kgs in 1.5 mths by doing so. My DH lost 9 kgs by doing so too. It hits my target. So now I can eat foods contains both categories (carbohydrates and fat) together as I do not wish to keep on losing weight!
Last edited by GreenQ on Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dd1216
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by dd1216 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:31 pm

rains wrote:No matter how delicious slimming food is, I bet it can't beat that fattening suckling pig or original vanilla ice-cream that I salivate over anytime any day. The truth is: fat foods are the most delicious!
Super agree!! I love all the fattening food. Haha

mummy OnABudget
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by mummy OnABudget » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:28 am

GLORYmum wrote:Drink lots of water and cut down on high carbo food such as rice and noodles should help to shed some kg off your body...
most impt is the morning once awake cup of water and another cup before you sleep

GLORYmum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by GLORYmum » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:42 pm

mummy OnABudget wrote:
GLORYmum wrote:Drink lots of water and cut down on high carbo food such as rice and noodles should help to shed some kg off your body...
most impt is the morning once awake cup of water and another cup before you sleep

Wouldn't sleep be distrupted by toilet runs if you drink a cup of water before sleep?

jjxy mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:7

Post by jjxy mum » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:56 pm

GLORYmum wrote:
mummy OnABudget wrote:

Wouldn't sleep be distrupted by toilet runs if you drink a cup of water before sleep?
not only disturb sleep, will worsen my puffy eyes...
I find that eating oats does loose some weight too.

GLORYmum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by GLORYmum » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:59 pm

jjxy mum wrote:
Hi, hope your phone is restored to working normally now...

Heard too much water will cause puffy eyes.

How does oat help to lose weight? Do u eat oats for breakfast? Is it instant and add to milk?

cmm
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by cmm » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:05 pm

GLORYmum wrote:
jjxy mum wrote:
Hi, hope your phone is restored to working normally now...

Heard too much water will cause puffy eyes.

How does oat help to lose weight? Do u eat oats for breakfast? Is it instant and add to milk?
Speaking of oats.... Heard before at rolled oats are better than instant oats as the latter has additives. However, I find it too troublesome to cook rolled oats... Already got to 'persuade' myself to eat oats for breakfast, then still got to spend time cooking it....