Chinese Herbs and Their Uses

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

Chinese Herbs and Their Uses

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:24 pm

I have a friend living in USA and she was wondering if there's anyway she can get hold of a colour catalog showing pictures of all the Chinese herbs with their names in English-translated-Chinese (hanyu pinyin) and the various combination to use them.

Anyone able to help?

Thanks, really appreciate some input from Chinese Herbs experts here. :love: :celebrate:
Guest
 

Postby Happy Mama » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:30 pm

Hello Maid, have you tried to google for the information?

Happy Mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 7526
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:28 am
Total Likes: 1


Postby Guest » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Happy Mama wrote:Hello Maid, have you tried to google for the information?


The problem is both of us are Chinese Herb idiots :oops: :oops: so don't even know what to google for! :oops: :oops: :lol:
Guest
 

Postby Happy Mama » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:36 pm


Happy Mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 7526
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:28 am
Total Likes: 1


Postby Guest » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:42 pm



Hey Happy Mama. You are fast, :thankyou:

I am not interested in Chinese Herbs and their uses, so not sure if the links are useful to her, but I am going to forward the links to her and ask her to go and read up for herself! :wink:
Guest
 


Postby Happy Mama » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:46 pm

25hourmaid wrote:


Hey Happy Mama. You are fast, :thankyou:

I am not interested in Chinese Herbs and their uses, so not sure if the links are useful to her, but I am going to forward the links to her and ask her to go and read up for herself! :wink:


You are welcome. Let me know what else she needs. I can help to google... I'm quite keen in TCM. :wink:

Happy Mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 7526
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:28 am
Total Likes: 1


Postby Guest » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:49 pm

Happy Mama wrote:You are welcome. Let me know what else she needs. I can help to google... I'm quite keen in TCM. :wink:


Thanks Happy Mama! Really appreciate that! :celebrate: I am sure my friend will appreciate that gesture too! :love:

Haha, guess what I have done instead? I have forwarded the link to this thread to her and let her read for herself as I know that one is able to read without becoming a KSP member, so if she is able to read this, but is unable to post a reply, I don't mind helping her and you can post your answer here! :wink:

Smart move or not? :lol:
Guest
 

Postby Happy Mama » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:50 pm

25hourmaid wrote:Thanks Happy Mama! Really appreciate that! :celebrate: I am sure my friend will appreciate that gesture too! :love:

Haha, guess what I have done instead? I have forwarded the link to this thread to her and let her read for herself as I know that one is able to read without becoming a KSP member, so if she is able to read this, but is unable to post a reply, I don't mind helping her and you can post your answer here! :wink:

Smart move or not? :lol:


Brilliant move!!! :celebrate: :celebrate:

Happy Mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 7526
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:28 am
Total Likes: 1


Postby Guest » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:52 pm

Happy Mama wrote:
Brilliant move!!! :celebrate: :celebrate:


:wink: This is "taking the easy way out" :lol:
Guest
 

Postby Happy Mama » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:56 pm

25hourmaid wrote: :wink: This is "taking the easy way out" :lol:


:wink: :wink:

Happy Mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 7526
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:28 am
Total Likes: 1


Next

Return to Health