Yoga Place I like

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

Yoga Place I like

Postby Shoe » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:26 pm

Dear all,

I like small shops with personalised service and I make it my personal mission to keep small but interesting businesses in business... My ulterior motive is so that we'd continue to have interesting shops and services like those in Australia...so just thought I'd share this place with you guys :).

I went to this yoga studio after months and months of persuasion from my dear sister. I am allergic to yoga studios because I've always felt them to be full of posers and the instructors that do little more than say mystical sounding stuff and show off their flexible bodies...

My sis swore that this place was different but I refused to believe her. After many months, I finally buckled and went by this weekend.

The studio is Aura at 7 Purvis Street, #05-01. The instructor is great! He corrected my poses often. He's obviously very passionate about what he does. We had to use ropes and blocks... Never used ropes and blocks in yoga before.

I really enjoyed myself and found that I had to eat my words. What's best is that I felt I got a really good workout...

There were only about 7 in the class and the prices are really affordable. It goes down to $15 per session if you get more sessions I think... Unfortunately he doesn't teach kids...

Shoe
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby tisha » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:34 am

The best Yoga classes that I've attended is Nikam guruji's Yoga Kutir. Find out more from this site.
http://www.yoganikam.org/index.html

It is run by a group of extremely dedicated volunteers.

tisha
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby philipsteele » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:26 pm

yoga is the better capsule for good health.

philipsteele
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby claramolee » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:35 pm

Yoga plays an important role in our life and good health.. it is the best way to keep our body shape and also maintain a good health for ever... :roll:

claramolee
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Yoga at pasir ris beach

Postby sporemum » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:38 am

I go to the free hatha yoga at pasir ris beach. It's on at 630 to 830am on Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat - at a cemented court between beach and carpark C, beyond the Gallops horseriding stable. Bring own yoga mat plus grd sheet. There is quite a sizeable following of 20-40 pple and led by a knowledgeable enthusiast with yrs of experience and v qualified with many courses that she continuallly takes to upgrade herself.

sporemum
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Yoga at pasir ris beach

Postby Happy Mama » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:47 am

sporemum wrote:I go to the free hatha yoga at pasir ris beach. It's on at 630 to 830am on Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat - at a cemented court between beach and carpark C, beyond the Gallops horseriding stable. Bring own yoga mat plus grd sheet. There is quite a sizeable following of 20-40 pple and led by a knowledgeable enthusiast with yrs of experience and v qualified with many courses that she continuallly takes to upgrade herself.

Wow it's so nice to do yoga by the beach... So close to nature. A pity I don't live in the East.

Happy Mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Yoga Place I like

Postby Mitchel » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:34 pm

Yes beach is the very nice place to do yoga and there is calmness in the beach and yoga can be performed easily at beach because there is no interruption at all.

personal trainers orange county
Last edited by Mitchel on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mitchel
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Yoga at pasir ris beach

Postby Champion » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:18 am

Happy Mama wrote:
sporemum wrote:I go to the free hatha yoga at pasir ris beach. It's on at 630 to 830am on Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat - at a cemented court between beach and carpark C, beyond the Gallops horseriding stable. Bring own yoga mat plus grd sheet. There is quite a sizeable following of 20-40 pple and led by a knowledgeable enthusiast with yrs of experience and v qualified with many courses that she continuallly takes to upgrade herself.

Wow it's so nice to do yoga by the beach... So close to nature. A pity I don't live in the East.

Yea, agrees...and feel the peace and calamity in the nature :please:

But, me also not staying in the East; I am at the opposite end of East - JURONG WEST! :laugh: Anyone has good recommendation for good yoga places in this area?
:thankyou:

Champion
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Yoga Place I like

Postby Admand03 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:12 pm

Well Yoga is the best exercise to maintain a good health . It is also helpful to protect us from severe diseases.

Admand03
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Health