Getting Rid of Eye Bags

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.
Taylor44
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Getting Rid of Eye Bags

Post by Taylor44 » Sat May 26, 2018 5:26 pm

ice cubes help me

Michy79
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by Michy79 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:32 am

Taylor44 wrote:ice cubes help me

I might give this a try! How many times in a day will you put ice cubes and how many minutes? :D

kychen
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by kychen » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:17 am

Hi there,

I would like to share an upcoming workshop with new mums here who are looking for solutions to post-natal skin, hair, breasts and other more intimate concerns.

The 2hr talk by a team of doctors will take place on 4 Aug and will cover practical tips and tricks to post-pregnancy fixes. It's only $7 and you get a goodie bag worth $25!

For more info and to sign up, do visit goo.gl/uG5XQk.

Michy79
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by Michy79 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:25 am

I also have eye bags. I'm using hemorrhoidal cream under my eyes sounds weird but it works! it's to constrict the blood vessels and make the circles look less blue. also increasing the intake of iron will also reduce their appearance, putting tea bags or cucumber on you eyes is supposed to be helpful but I've never tried it. using an eye gel or cream make the skin less puffy and make you look more awake. I also used St. Ives eye stress gel. just make sure not to get it in your eyes or else it stings>-<

Ella455
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by Ella455 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:52 pm

Use a potato. Place one uncooked potato into a liquidizer and liquidize the whole potato. scoop out and place the pureed potato on your closed eyes, keep it there for 30 minutes then wash it off with warm water. this method works well for me and for some people.

john.oraon
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by john.oraon » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:28 pm

Apply tea bags

Tea isn't only to taste. You can really utilize juiced tea packs under your eyes to help with dark circles and sacks.

The caffeine in the tea contains great cell reinforcements and may build blood stream to your skin. It's likewise said to secure against UV beams and possibly moderate the maturing procedure.

Green tea, specifically, has been touted by scientists for its potential calming impacts, as appeared in one investigation.

To do this:

Soak two tea sacks for 3 to 5 minutes.

Let the tea sacks chill in the icebox for 20 minutes.

At that point, press out the additional fluid and apply to your under-eye region.

Leave the tea sacks on for 15 to 30 minutes.

LucyL
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by LucyL » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:15 am

Run teaspoons under cold water, and place on eyes for a few seconds. Close the eyes, then using the rounded edge massage gently by rolling back and forth over the eye area.

CarenL
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by CarenL » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:41 am

I use aloe vera gel, it is actually useful in soothing tired eyes. With its 18 essential amino acid contents, not to mention its antibacterial, antifungal and other healing properties, aloe vera can moisturise the skin and also prevent the appearance of wrinkles.

Diana83
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Diana83 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:31 pm

Cucumbers work because of their cooling effect, and this other one for puffiness might sound weird but definately works, potatoes.

Jasmine111
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Total Likes:3

Post by Jasmine111 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:03 pm

At night before you go to bed put a spoon in the freezer then when you wake up put the spoon under each eye for 30 seconds. It really does work. Or buy some eye cream, It really helps if it has caffeine in it to work fast to get rid of the eye bags.