Getting Rid of Eye Bags

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.
Icylin
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:1

Re: Getting Rid of Eye Bags

Post by Icylin » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:36 pm

I tried using ice and it works for me

rong50
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by rong50 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:14 pm

put tea bag on eye helps also.

Juls00
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Juls00 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:52 am

Most people get bags under their eyes at some point during their lives. Many people even experience eye puffiness on a regular basis. While searching on it I found Solvaderm skin brand’s “Eyevage” product which helps to improve micro-circulation in the under-eye zone and lighten unsightly dark circles. You may try this.

patty89
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by patty89 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:09 am

So first I would suggest getting more sleep and putting cucumbers over your eyes and then also a DIY I know also takes a bag or a towel and puts ice in it and wraps it up and then puts it on the eye bag area and then also I suggest taking a spoon and putting in to the freezer and then pressing it up against your eye bags and that's helps also if you wear makeup then I would cover them with makeup also

CarenL
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by CarenL » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:17 pm

Tea isn’t just for sipping. You can actually use caffeinated tea bags under your eyes to help with dark circles and bags.
To do this:
Steep two tea bags for 3 to 5 minutes.
Let the tea bags chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
Then, squeeze out the extra liquid and apply to your under-eye area.
Leave the tea bags on for 15 to 30 minutes.

ReadingNikki
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by ReadingNikki » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:17 pm

Wet a clean washcloth with cool water. While sitting up, apply the damp washcloth to the skin under and around your eyes for a few minutes using mild pressure.

Mummy_Nancy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Mummy_Nancy » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:26 am

I recently did my eyebag removal surgically. Tried many rounds of other options and couldn't get rid. But it was worth it after. Rest well ladies!

Fairy
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by Fairy » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:45 am

Mummy_Nancy wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:26 am
I recently did my eyebag removal surgically. Tried many rounds of other options and couldn't get rid. But it was worth it after. Rest well ladies!
Wow, you are brave. Where did you do it? How's the post op effect? Was swelling bad?

jliu76746
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by jliu76746 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:02 pm

Fairy wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:45 am
Mummy_Nancy wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:26 am
Wow, you are brave. Where did you do it? How's the post op effect? Was swelling bad?
That is amazing. I never thought that there is really a surgical methodology to remove annoying eye bags. How was the process? Where did you have the procedure? How much did it cost you?