Yoga, For Weight Loss.

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.
uckupxxx
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Yoga, For Weight Loss.

Post by uckupxxx » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:00 am

Yoga is an excellent way to lose weight. Besides losing weight, yoga gives flexibility to the body and provides inner strength to the body. I have seen that yoga has been looked down for many years. You need to give importance and respect to yoga. It really helps the body.

Jasmine111
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Total Likes:3

Post by Jasmine111 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:11 pm

Yoga is great for weight loss! I've been practicing yoga for ten years and lost a lot of weight. It is the perfect exercise for me.

Steph90
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Steph90 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:23 pm

yoga is a great jumpstart to an exercise program. It may be more challenging for the person who is not in good shape to begin with. Learning power yoga may also require taking some gentle yoga classes first to learn familiarity with yoga poses.

Travis50432
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Travis50432 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:06 pm

I recently tried fat burning yoga, as well as yoga on weight. I really liked it.

Kyrias
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Kyrias » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:19 am

I think that Yoga is one of the best exercises for you. I was having some back problems and one of my friend advised me to try yoga and that was one of the best decisions of my life. You also need to give it a try and you will see its effect on your body and mind in no time.

ancelote
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by ancelote » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:54 pm

I’ve done yoga for several months, I needed to shed hip fat. Then I weighed over 100 kilos and could not move actively. Before that I weighed 115 kilos. I managed to lose 15 kilos at London Weight Management. But this clinic is VERY expensive. And I took up yoga. That was cheaper and I lost 10 more kilos. I started eating healthier and still can’t do hammock exercises, but I have the world before me!

ancelote
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by ancelote » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:02 pm

I’ve done yoga for several months, I needed to shed hip fat. Then I weighed over 100 kilos and could not move actively. Before that I weighed 115 kilos. I managed to lose 15 kilos at London Weight Management. But this clinic is VERY expensive. And I took up yoga. That was cheaper and I lost 10 more kilos. I started eating healthier and still can’t do hammock exercises, but I have the world before me!

Czeec80
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Czeec80 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:58 pm

I have tried yoga for weeks now and it's harder than I expected! Any tips for me? :)

olive009
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by olive009 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:52 pm

Some believe that yoga causes some weight loss because it focuses on mind/body awareness. Such awareness may translate to different eating habits, and more care regarding what kind of food one puts into the body. People who have greater body awareness may also notice when they feel full and stop eating. This belief actually suggests that it is not the exercise but the philosophy of regular yoga practice that may result in weight loss.

Sarah28
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by Sarah28 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:46 am

If you take on the "yoga lifestyle" eat organic and very healthy food. Fruits, vegetables, and lean white meat. Drink only water and fat free milk. Take all junk food and foods with high trans fat out of your diet. Other than that you should try running, running and yoga go together very well. Good Luck!