Yoga, For Weight Loss.

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.
jitu8
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Yoga, For Weight Loss.

Post by jitu8 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:15 pm

alimama wrote:Any yoga class can introduce?
I am sure this YouTube video will help you. Watch here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIxC_8h ... e=youtu.be

Lovely0315
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Lovely0315 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:17 am

Hmm... I got no chance to go to yoga class cox need to take care of kids...

So I choose to go for detox (mainly for health).. 2-3weeks, lose 2-3kg :smile:

jenny44
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by jenny44 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:34 pm

Can i stop doing yoga if i have started Diet?
Why because, my doctor suggested not to exercise while i am on this very low calorie diet.

Help help?

jenny44
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by jenny44 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:36 pm

Forget to mention my diet. here is the reference of the diet which i am following: https://besthcgdropswebsite.com/hcg-diet/
Also, i am taking HCG drops while on on this diet. Kindly suggest me whether to continue Yoga or not.

Lovely0315
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Lovely0315 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:30 pm

jenny44 wrote:Forget to mention my diet. here is the reference of the diet which i am following: https://besthcgdropswebsite.com/hcg-diet/
Also, i am taking HCG drops while on on this diet. Kindly suggest me whether to continue Yoga or not.
Not sure bout HCG but for me myself, I only exercise when I started protein intake in week 2. I think with The HCG plan, they should have guide you how to go with it?

For myself, my main goal is to pass out ages shit, but I slim down 3kg before 21days, my hand, leg, hips all slim down and all my pants are one size down now.. :smile:

joyfolks2
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by joyfolks2 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:02 pm

loise kevi wrote:Hello,

Can you please give me some yoga tips for reducing belly fat??

[Mod's Note] marketing URL removed
To reduce belly fat, you can focus on core muscle exercises.
- You can start off with sun salutation
- Planking at least 1min - 3min
- Naukasana (Boat pose) - Sit down and lift and straighten your legs to 45 degrees, lift your hands to beside your knee. Hold for at least 10-30 seconds.
- Uttanpadasana (Raised Leg Pose) - Lie down and put your legs up 90/45 degree and try to hold the pose for at least 10-30 seconds.

vultohudri
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by vultohudri » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:48 pm

Great tips to apply for losing weight, Did this same toga can do both man or woman? i think Baba Ramdev yoga tips even better help us.

Gilian039
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Gilian039 » Tue May 15, 2018 10:18 am

Whilst I'm sure yoga has a lot of uses in terms of movement and muscular regeneration, is it really one of the best for weight loss? Given that weight loss is entirely about having a calorie deficit, I'd have thought any sort of more strenuous cardio was more useful for burning more calories, and doing some form of weight routine would be more useful for "toning" than weightless yoga movements.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying yoga is bad or that people shouldn't do it; I'm sure it has a lot of health benefits, and of course ANY exercise is better for weight loss than NO exercise at all. However, I can think of quite a few exercises that would probably be more effective for weight loss.

Brenda3700
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by Brenda3700 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:10 am

Regular yoga practice can influence weight loss, but not in the "traditional" sense of how we link physical activity to weight loss. ... Many yoga practices burn fewer calories than traditional exercise (e.g., jogging, brisk walking); however, yoga can increase one's mindfulness and the way one relates to their body.

kychen
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by kychen » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:58 pm

Hi there,

I would like to share an upcoming workshop with new mums here who are looking for solutions to post-natal skin, hair, breasts and other more intimate concerns.

The 2hr talk by a team of doctors, including a certified yoga instructor, will take place on 4 Aug and will cover practical tips and tricks to post-pregnancy fixes. It's only $7 and you get a goodie bag worth $25!

For more info and to sign up, do visit goo.gl/uG5XQk.