Any doctor to recommend for vasectomy?

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

Any doctor to recommend for vasectomy?

Postby sunny » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:21 pm

We would like to stop at 3 (#3 is kind of unplanned). Can anyone recommend a reliable doctor who does vasectomy for DH?

sunny
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Any doctor to recommend for vasectomy?

Postby Kompressor » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:05 am

sunny wrote:We would like to stop at 3 (#3 is kind of unplanned). Can anyone recommend a reliable doctor who does vasectomy for DH?

U ever thought of doing the IUS?

Kompressor
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby sunny » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:48 pm

Kompressor wrote:
sunny wrote:We would like to stop at 3 (#3 is kind of unplanned). Can anyone recommend a reliable doctor who does vasectomy for DH?

U ever thought of doing the IUS?

what's IUS?

sunny
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby wenthena » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:07 pm

I actually enquired at Novena medical centre before.. They can recommend you doctors who are good for vasec.. or any other medical centres...

Based on my own experience, I don't recommend IUD or IUS. Had totally bad experience on it that made me feel sick for like 1-2 years. Until the day I took it out and everything returned to normal then i know it is the IUS...

But that said, I know friends who love the IUD/IUS!

wenthena
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Canvas » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:13 pm

Any side effects for vasectomy? My DH is so funny. He is afraid of becoming an Ah Gua after the procedure! :rotflmao:

Canvas
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby wenthena » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:28 pm

won't be ah gua la.... unless the doctor cut off the wrong thing?? lol!!! possible side effects, granulomas.. sperm got no where to go, stuck there... the body forms like capsules around it, could be tender for your DH.. but normally its the younger guys who get this since their sperm production still high? guess after like 35 should be fine.

wenthena
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Canvas » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:07 pm

:lol: DH is 41 already so should be ok, I guess? Even if become Ah Gua, also an old one. Lol. Actually I thought of IUD but I heard of scary side effects like discomfort or pain. Some women claimed they gained at least 10kg after as well. Am already on the pill for ages but I am not sure if I want to take them forever.

Canvas
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby wenthena » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:23 pm

lol!! I actually booked for my hubby the vasec already but in the end, since he only 28 the last time, I decided not to la.. cos i read about those granulomas and discomfort, i went to get the iud for myself.. wah!! Then all hell broke loose for like 1-2 years.. infection non stop... or rather, no infection but my body like try to reject it.. so keep being inflammed.. felt sick, felt like puking, felt dizzy all the time, basically felt very bad correct already.. then saw a gynae, they say IUD/IUS is no reason for such stuff.. Must be caused by something else. So i left it there..

But the day the IUD/IUS 3 years already, have to remove cos expired. Then all the symptoms I have been feeling for the almost 2 years disappeared. Gynae even cultured my IUS and found no bacteria living there... So probably an over active immune system ba?

I was on the pill on and off for sometimes too.. sideeffects wre minimal.. can tahan la.. mood swing, weight gain BUT bigger breasts!! wahahaha :rotflmao:

wenthena
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Canvas » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:28 pm

IUD sounds scary! Wa, you get bigger boobs from taking the pill ah? *envious* LOL!

Canvas
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby MrsSeah » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:28 pm

wenthena wrote: bigger breasts!! wahahaha :rotflmao:

This side effect envy by lots of woman here. :rotflmao: I think lots will like to have this side effect. :oops: :oops:

MrsSeah
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Next

Return to Health