It works in Sub Conscious!

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

It works in Sub Conscious!

Postby Luvkid » Sat May 16, 2009 11:59 pm

Hey,

Guess some of us have heard of this. When our loved one r asleep, we go near to their ears and address them the way we used to, talk to them what u expect them to be/to change/to mend/to behave. :idea: Don't be surprise they will response to u by tossing to the other side or mumble "Uumm". :shock: It was said that we will have to do it daily to see result.

Understand from the other post on "Teeth Grinding" that sashimi had even on schellen to stop teeth grinding; and chief, hv u got DW to spend lesser on credit card after u talked to her during her sleep? :lol: Or u got a repsonse from her,"WHAT DID U SAY??" :nunchuk:

Knew this 2 years back from an ex colleague. Ya of cos, tried on my 2 DS guai guai ting ma ma de hua (to be obedient to mummy); and to DH to quit smoking....Usually, i did it during half time at my sleep. Used to wake up then, cos little one was younger then. One fine day, when i talked to DH during his sleep, he woke up,"xi mi?(What is it?)" I got a shocked :shock: and replied "Bo huh (no what!)"and turned back to sleep, act as if nothing happened :P As for my 2 DS, they response by tossing and "uumm". However i didn't continue, sort of lazy and find quite silly to talk in the middle of the night, especially with no other sound involve. of cos, 2 DS still behave as mischevious as what they used to be;DH didnt quit smoking at all.

2 years after then, recently, i tried on 2 DS, this time dun want to do it to DH again cos the previous time got :oops: Elder son usually just toss to the other side;however one night, after he received a lecture & smack from me before his bedtime,he shook his head vigoursly when i said"Gor gor, guai guai ting ma ma de hua hor"and continued to sleep after that. Younger boy shows more repponse with "huh" and "Uumm" , one time even "ok" but with his eyes closed when i said "di di, guai guai ting ma ma de hua hor" One fine day, i was cross with what he did. He came to me, i was angry then, he said,"mummy, wo yao guai guai (i will be good)"
I asked him,"how to?"He replied,"wo ting mummy de hua(listen to mummy)" Surprising, it works a bit huh, though he is still as mischevious as he is, and at the same time, will tend to obey me,though not everytime, as compared.

This method seems to only works on ppl who can sleep better, dun try on very light sleeper, or u get kick off the bed for interrupting!! :P

Give it a try, guys! :wink:

Luvkid
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: It works in Sub Conscious!

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sun May 17, 2009 12:30 am

Luvkid wrote:... and chief, hv u got DW to spend lesser on credit card after u talked to her during her sleep? :lol: Or u got a repsonse from her,"WHAT DID U SAY??" :nunchuk: ...

Kekeke... if I really tried it on my wife, I will definitely get :nunchuk: . She's a very light sleeper.

You might be interested in some subliminal CDs as InnerTalk. I bought a couple in my desperation to reach out to my son last year... but it didn't seem to work for us at all :)

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: It works in Sub Conscious!

Postby Luvkid » Sun May 17, 2009 9:35 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:You might be interested in some subliminal CDs as InnerTalk. I bought a couple in my desperation to reach out to my son last year... but it didn't seem to work for us at all :)

It will be a waste when it doesnt work. Think i will not proceed to get one immediately, instead will listen to the sample for a moment b4 action taken. :wink:

r u still listening to them? Think got to presist longer to see results. Keep trying!! :D

Luvkid
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Health