Do you have problem with ASD kids?

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

Do you have problem with ASD kids?

Postby nemo88 » Mon May 14, 2012 2:43 pm

Hi,

I'm mother of 2 kids and both kids was diagnosed ASD. My daughter is getting better when she start P1 and able to mix around with others kids but my son seem more serious than his sister.

Beside sending him to sensory integration class, I have no others choice to help him. We are working parents and most of his time spent with the maid. My maid always put him in-front the TV when she's busy with house work.

He's 5 years old and having speech delay . Any of parents here have the same problem like me???? Please help.....

nemo88
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Do you have problem with ASD kids?

Postby Yuhua » Mon May 14, 2012 4:12 pm

nemo88 wrote:Hi,

I'm mother of 2 kids and both kids was diagnosed ASD. My daughter is getting better when she start P1 and able to mix around with others kids but my son seem more serious than his sister.

Beside sending him to sensory integration class, I have no others choice to help him. We are working parents and most of his time spent with the maid. My maid always put him in-front the TV when she's busy with house work.

He's 5 years old and having speech delay . Any of parents here have the same problem like me???? Please help.....

hi nemo88, just pmed u :dancing:

Yuhua
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Health