Acerola powder /drink

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

Acerola powder /drink

Postby kiasuchabo » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:13 am

Hi ,

anyone knows where to get Acerola Powder/drink? Heard its a very good vit c... good to build up kids immunity. :)

Thanks

kiasuchabo
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Acerola powder /drink

Postby KS parents » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:15 am

kiasuchabo wrote:Hi ,

anyone knows where to get Acerola Powder/drink? Heard its a very good vit c... good to build up kids immunity. :)

Thanks

Hi Kiasuchabo,

Wise choice for choosing wholesome Acerola Powder / drink. One of the best fruits containing Vit C when taken it wholesome. For Acerola Powder / Drink to consume direct is pretty sour. As the fruit itself is sour in nature, quite challenging to consume direct. However, Nutrifresh where it contains more than 15 types of fruits and veggies that you can find in the market for your kids to drink to build immunity.

My boy had been consuming it since 2010, he has not been falling ill since drinking it. Also, no signs of flu or cough since then. Our living habits had not change much for him and ourselves too. Comes in a box of 30 satchets and it cost only about $2 per satchet. Value for money with its content in it, much more nutrients can be absorb by our body.

I can let you know more and pass you a sample to consider. My contact is kohxiangming@gmail.com or my mobile 92211090

KS parents
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Health