Is bovine colostrum good for pregnant women?

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

Is bovine colostrum good for pregnant women?

Postby Sharmenam » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:39 am

Hi Mothers,

I am consuming bovine colostrum, the one with the highest grade.i.e.grade 10. I find it very good, my heath condition has improved and I find that I do not fall sick any more as I used to be. It also had helped my aunty of her migraine.

I recommended the colostrum to my cousin who is pregnant with her first baby and she found it very good too. Her vomiting had reduced within two days and she seems to have more energy now than before.

How good is bovine colostrum for pregnant women?

Hope you can share your views. Thank you.

Regards,
Sharmenam

Sharmenam
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Is bovine colostrum good for pregnant women?

Postby CMF » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:11 am

Sharmenam wrote:Hi Mothers,

I am consuming bovine colostrum, the one with the highest grade.i.e.grade 10. I find it very good, my heath condition has improved and I find that I do not fall sick any more as I used to be. It also had helped my aunty of her migraine.

I recommended the colostrum to my cousin who is pregnant with her first baby and she found it very good too. Her vomiting had reduced within two days and she seems to have more energy now than before.

How good is bovine colostrum for pregnant women?

Hope you can share your views. Thank you.

Regards,
Sharmenam

If you google Bovine Colostrum, most of the advice is that pregnant women & nursing women should not consume this supplement. Just FYI, here's one link on it, there are several others : http://www.wellness.com/reference/herb/ ... and-safety

CMF
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Health