do your kids take multi vitamin.

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

do your kids take multi vitamin.

Postby Musicstar » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:04 pm

Hi,

I would like to find out from parents, what type vitamin do you giveto your kids. The doct or advise me to give my kid vitamin because she has ulcer which lack of vitamin c and b.

Musicstar
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: do your kids take multi vitamin.

Postby janet88 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:00 am

Musicstar wrote:Hi,

I would like to find out from parents, what type vitamin do you giveto your kids. The doct or advise me to give my kid vitamin because she has ulcer which lack of vitamin c and b.

That's new. Ulcer means lacking Vit B and C.
I give my son Scotts Vit C to build immunity. Nordic cod liver oil since we do not take fish everyday. DHA. My daughter takes supplement to enhance her appetite...has lysine.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: do your kids take multi vitamin.

Postby ahmeiyong » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:00 pm

My children take a supplement called Kids Plus, http://www.australianvitamins.com/products/view/445
But it only can be purchased from medical practitioner, only a few I think sell this. Not too bad price, $29 for 2 month supply, I buy from the natropath who sees my family.
I think though you can get some ok vitamins from normal pharmacy, you should ask the pharmacy people which one is best.

ahmeiyong
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Health