3 weeks kid can eat 猴棗散?

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

3 weeks kid can eat 猴棗散?

Postby sovietmah » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:14 am

Recently my baby (3 weeks old) flu and cough and there is some phellem in his throat.
so i wonder if anyone give hou chou san to ur kid before?

sovietmah
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:47 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: 3 weeks kid can eat 猴棗散?

Postby MMM » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:16 am

sovietmah wrote:Recently my baby (3 weeks old) flu and cough and there is some phellem in his throat.
so i wonder if anyone give hou chou san to ur kid before?


Did you buy from EYS? Maybe you can check with them. I used to give it to my kids when they were younger. However, definitely not below 1 month old.

MMM
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 4734
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:28 pm
Total Likes: 77


Re: 3 weeks kid can eat 猴棗散?

Postby sovietmah » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:19 am

MMM wrote:
sovietmah wrote:Recently my baby (3 weeks old) flu and cough and there is some phellem in his throat.
so i wonder if anyone give hou chou san to ur kid before?


Did you buy from EYS? Maybe you can check with them. I used to give it to my kids when they were younger. However, definitely not below 1 month old.


Bought from Chinese herbs shop. quite expensive also.
previously give him jing fong shan improve a little bit, but still got phellem.

sovietmah
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:47 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: 3 weeks kid can eat 猴棗散?

Postby Imami » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:18 pm

Haiyo... Pls don't! The infant is too young.

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 10839
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:04 pm
Total Likes: 36


Re: 3 weeks kid can eat 猴棗散?

Postby sovietmah » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:21 pm

Imami wrote:Haiyo... Pls don't! The infant is too young.

OK then.

sovietmah
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:47 am
Total Likes: 0



Re: 3 weeks kid can eat 猴棗散?

Postby Mychildren » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:37 pm

U can bring your baby to Yuguo Chinese Physician whereby they used massage & gives some chinese medicine in powder form. Near Kembangan MRT station but need to walk a distance. Till I found the name card, I can give you the address.

My girl went there early this year & she vomitted out all the phlegm when the lady there massaged her. My 2 sons also went there when they're small & had cough. Usually they asked you to come back after the 3 days of medicine. But when my child OK after 3 days, I didn't.
Mychildren
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:48 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: 3 weeks kid can eat 猴棗散?

Postby sovietmah » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:44 pm

Mychildren wrote:U can bring your baby to Yuguo Chinese Physician whereby they used massage & gives some chinese medicine in powder form. Near Kembangan MRT station but need to walk a distance. Till I found the name card, I can give you the address.

My girl went there early this year & she vomitted out all the phlegm when the lady there massaged her. My 2 sons also went there when they're small & had cough. Usually they asked you to come back after the 3 days of medicine. But when my child OK after 3 days, I didn't.


Noted k...

sovietmah
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:47 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: 3 weeks kid can eat 猴棗散?

Postby Mychildren » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:26 pm

Yu Guo Chinese Physician

8-B Jalan Masjid #01-04 Kingston Terrace
S(418929)
Tel: 6447 4761
Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri 9am-12.30pm, 2-5pm, 6.30-8.30pm
Sat 9am-12.30pm, 2-5pm
Sun 9am-12.30pm
As usual, weekends, a lot of people. When u there early & door not open, get a Q number that is placed somewhere outside the door.
This lady doc is good: Koh Tin Yock
Mychildren
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:48 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: 3 weeks kid can eat 猴棗散?

Postby sovietmah » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:32 pm

Mychildren wrote:Yu Guo Chinese Physician

8-B Jalan Masjid #01-04 Kingston Terrace
S(418929)
Tel: 6447 4761
Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri 9am-12.30pm, 2-5pm, 6.30-8.30pm
Sat 9am-12.30pm, 2-5pm
Sun 9am-12.30pm
As usual, weekends, a lot of people. When u there early & door not open, get a Q number that is placed somewhere outside the door.
This lady doc is good: Koh Tin Yock


Thx lot!

sovietmah
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:47 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: 3 weeks kid can eat 猴棗散?

Postby Mychildren » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:05 pm

sovietmah,

May I know how's your baby now?
Mychildren
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:48 pm
Total Likes: 0


Next

Return to Health