Ear or ENT Specialist

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

Ear or ENT Specialist

Postby larkspur » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:32 am

My son has been going for speech therapy and that is when the therapist felt that my son should go for hearing test. Brought him to KKH for the ENT test and result was out that his left ear is on the borderline case of not being able to hear properly. KKH gave me an appointment to see the ENT doctor next month.

I am quite upset to hear that and now have no mood to work. Feel like crying cos since he is born, he has series of problems like from 1 year plus constipation problem for 2 years and when we finally tot over, discover his motor skill not good and just tot his motor skill finally improving, then discover speech issue and now ear problem. Eyes also astig, have to go for checkup next month. just dunno what i did that went wrong.

Also want to ask for ENT, what kind of thorough checkup the doctor do? what happen if there is issue, what will the next thing they do? how is it going to affect my son? any mummies who encounter this can share?

Posts: 434
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:33 pm
Total Likes: 0

Re: Ear or ENT Specialist

Postby cherrygal » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:50 pm

you have pm

Posts: 2897
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:01 am
Total Likes: 13

Return to Health