Delay menses

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

Delay menses

Postby kitty2 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:36 pm

Is there any way to delay menses while on holidays?

kitty2
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Delay menses

Postby verykiasumummy » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:44 pm

i've never tried that, but do u need to consult a gynae for more professional opinion than rely on answers which may not help?

verykiasumummy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:03 pm

You can go to your GP to get the pills to delay the menses. Think you will have to start on the pills about 1 week before your menses due date and continue for the duration that you need to have it delayed. Once you stop the pills, your menses will start within 2-3 days.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby jedamum » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Any possible side effects?

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby kitty2 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:11 pm

Funz wrote:You can go to your GP to get the pills to delay the menses. Think you will have to start on the pills about 1 week before your menses due date and continue for the duration that you need to have it delayed. Once you stop the pills, your menses will start within 2-3 days.

Oh we can't get off the shelf? :thankyou:

kitty2
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby verykiasumummy » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:13 pm

Funz wrote:You can go to your GP to get the pills to delay the menses. Think you will have to start on the pills about 1 week before your menses due date and continue for the duration that you need to have it delayed. Once you stop the pills, your menses will start within 2-3 days.

oh i heard of that... i heard will pop pimples after the course... did u??

verykiasumummy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:15 pm

jedamum wrote:Any possible side effects?

:lol: Prolonged pms!

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Funz » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:16 pm

kitty2 wrote:

Oh we can't get off the shelf? :thankyou:

Nope. Not that I know of.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Funz » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:18 pm

verykiasumummy wrote:

No pimples for me. But these pills regulate your hormones so if you are prone to pimples then maybe.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby verykiasumummy » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:34 pm

Funz wrote:
verykiasumummy wrote:

No pimples for me. But these pills regulate your hormones so if you are prone to pimples then maybe.

most women are prone to pimples in sg... oily skin n heaty food... hot weather...

i had many times, the pills for menses to come, not delay... everytime break out like teenager.... making me flushed and embarrassed...

verykiasumummy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Health