Unlimited Zumba classes in the East?

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

Unlimited Zumba classes in the East?

Postby sleepy » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:18 pm

Any idea any studio offers unlimited zumba class on weekday morning?
I've google but couldn't seem to find one in the East.

I checked out the class schedule of those full fledge gyms in my zone. However, they only offer zumba twice a week on weekday morning, hardly enough le. I'm hoping to take zumba classes thrice or if possible four times a week.

Gym equip is of lower priority to me because there are a number of small scale gym near my area and per entry is only $2.50 to $4. I can go during off peak hours so not crowded at all.

If you know of any gym or studo offering unlimited zumba classes on weekday morning, appreciate your sharing :smile:

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Unlimited Zumba classes in the East?

Postby kitty2 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:20 pm

sleepy wrote:Any idea any studio offers unlimited zumba class on weekday morning?
I've google but couldn't seem to find one in the East.

I checked out the class schedule of those full fledge gyms in my zone. However, they only offer zumba twice a week on weekday morning, hardly enough le. I'm hoping to take zumba classes thrice or if possible four times a week.

Gym equip is of lower priority to me because there are a number of small scale gym near my area and per entry is only $2.50 to $4. I can go during off peak hours so not crowded at all.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Flyte- ... 5197792887 can check this out,my friend to this one.
If you know of any gym or studo offering unlimited zumba classes on weekday morning, appreciate your sharing :smile:

kitty2
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Unlimited Zumba classes in the East?

Postby sleepy » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:50 pm

Thanks!

Timing is good but not unlimited classes

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Health