Astigmatism - Uncorrected

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.
JethroLam
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Astigmatism - Uncorrected

Post by JethroLam » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:27 pm

slmkhoo wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:24 pm
Estéema wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:28 pm
I’ve cataract & waiting to remove it in a procedure which then hopefully get my sight into perfect and not more myopia, which MIL did & she’s so proud to hv no more worries. Looking fwd.
Same for my parents. They had their cataracts removed a couple of years ago. But they were about 80 when they had it done - long way more for me.
My MIL was just recommended to undergo this surgery and remove the cataract. Any thing I should take note of? Doesn't seem like a complicated procedure from what the doctor explained..

Estéema
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:54

Post by Estéema » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:56 pm

JethroLam wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:27 pm
slmkhoo wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:24 pm
Estéema wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:28 pm
I’ve cataract & waiting to remove it in a procedure which then hopefully get my sight into perfect and not more myopia, which MIL did & she’s so proud to hv no more worries. Looking fwd.
Same for my parents. They had their cataracts removed a couple of years ago. But they were about 80 when they had it done - long way more for me.
My MIL was just recommended to undergo this surgery and remove the cataract. Any thing I should take note of? Doesn't seem like a complicated procedure from what the doctor explained..
Simple procedure. Day surgery. Just ensure some is with her to hold on to her belongings & bring her home.

Giggler1
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Total Likes:5

Post by Giggler1 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:09 pm

My mum needs to remove her cataract however the earliest appt scheduled for her will be next Apr.

Do you have any recommendation for pte doc for removal of cataract?

JethroLam
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by JethroLam » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:11 pm

Thank you. Nothing to be worried about I guess. Over worry some times.

Estéema
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:54

Post by Estéema » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:15 pm

JethroLam wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:11 pm
Thank you. Nothing to be worried about I guess. Over worry some times.
Don’t worry. Spore has one of the best medical care. Govt also take care of elderly healthcare needs to alleviate heavy expenses, esp for those Pioneer citizens.