How to deal with stress ?

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

Re: How to deal with stress ?

Postby cherrygal » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:18 pm

You must ask yourself what the cause of your stress is. Job? Money? Family, in-laws? Colleagues? Romance problems? No maid etc?

As a first counter, try to take Fish oil supplements. They help the brain handle stress better. If you still cannot handle it, speak to a counsellor or embrace a religion. Next step would be to see a psychologist.

cherrygal
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby elohz » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:01 pm

I guess you should avoid thinking of your problems too much. Im sure its the one that causes your stress. If you cannot help thinking about it, you should start patching and resolving those issues for you to able to relax and wont feel any stress anymore.

elohz
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby christysparkle » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:34 pm

you must not let problems get to you, when it becomes too personal you'll be very caught up in it. for me, whenever im stress i will find my friends to hang out, meet out for a chat.. or watch funny korean variety shows like running man, my stress reliever! haha

or...

why not go exercise? take your mind off things :siam:

christysparkle
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby MMM » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:43 pm

Identify the stress areas. What is causing you to feel stress?

Speak to someone (eg. close friend/ family) about it. Sometimes talking about it sort of make you feel better after that. Don't bottle it all up.

If you can't run away from it, focus on things that make you happy/ enjoy. That will at least make you forget about your stress for a while.

MMM
Councillor
Councillor

Return to Health