All About Gallstones

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

All About Gallstones

Postby cmm » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:59 am

Original Title: Removing gallstones naturally - Dr. Lai Chiu Nan

Anyone heard of or tried this remedy before? I don't have gallstones (not that I know of anyway :xedfingers: ), but still seems like a good idea to give my system a clean up, especially since it's supposed to clean up the liver too.

Just that half a cup of olive oil sounds like a lot of oil to drink :sick:

Image

cmm
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 458
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:15 pm
Total Likes: 1


Re: Removing gallstones naturally - Dr. Lai Chiu Nan

Postby Harlequin » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:01 am

Just to share.
My cousin did it, literally ridded of 20+ small gallstones! He also lost about 10kgs during the process, from 75kgs down to 66kgs. :rahrah:

I am going to dig into details with him later... :dancing:

Harlequin
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 5249
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:16 am
Total Likes: 43


Re: Removing gallstones naturally - Dr. Lai Chiu Nan

Postby ngl2010 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:04 am

Harlequin wrote:Just to share.
My cousin did it, literally ridded of 20+ small gallstones! He also lost about 10kgs during the process, from 75kgs down to 66kgs. :rahrah:

I am going to dig into details with him later... :dancing:

Lost 9 kg in 6 days???

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6029
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:03 pm
Total Likes: 68


Re: Removing gallstones naturally - Dr. Lai Chiu Nan

Postby Harlequin » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:08 am

ngl2010 wrote:
Harlequin wrote:Just to share.
My cousin did it, literally ridded of 20+ small gallstones! He also lost about 10kgs during the process, from 75kgs down to 66kgs. :rahrah:

I am going to dig into details with him later... :dancing:

Lost 9 kg in 6 days???


No lah.... what I heard was he repeated the process for a few months... addicted I think, hah!
When we met during CNY, he was visibly trimmed, he mentioned about this apples juice rid gallstones method....

Harlequin
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 5249
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:16 am
Total Likes: 43


Re: Removing gallstones naturally - Dr. Lai Chiu Nan

Postby Harlequin » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:13 am

How do we know if we have gallstones? Medical check up scan? Or experience abdominal pains/discomfort? I have never actually thought of that....

Harlequin
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 5249
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:16 am
Total Likes: 43



Re: Removing gallstones naturally - Dr. Lai Chiu Nan

Postby sharon1234 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:03 am

I am curious about the claim and have just checked further - this is shared by another person. I wonder if it is true :scared:
--------------------------------------
It is not true what they claim: by drinking epsom salt and olive oil, liver/gallbladder stones get discharged in forms of green-colored candle-like textured solids.

What you are doing to yourself by following their instruction is to promote diarrhea as Epsom salts are not to be taken in large amounts.

The green candle-like solids you discard are no more than solidified olive oil.
-------------------------------------------------------

sharon1234
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:16 am
Total Likes: 1


Re: Removing gallstones naturally - Dr. Lai Chiu Nan

Postby Harlequin » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:21 am

Huh??!!! Those aren't gallstones?? My silly cousin.....

(But he is very pleased that he lost weight... at least that's a consolation.)

Harlequin
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 5249
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:16 am
Total Likes: 43


Re: Removing gallstones naturally - Dr. Lai Chiu Nan

Postby Harlequin » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:32 am

What about replacing it with sesame oil? Brown "stones"?

(Cousin asked me to post here for him...)

Harlequin
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 5249
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:16 am
Total Likes: 43


Re: Removing gallstones naturally - Dr. Lai Chiu Nan

Postby mother777 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:37 am

Harlequin wrote:What about replacing it with sesame oil? Brown "stones"?

(Cousin asked me to post here for him...)


LOL this is so funny :rotflmao:
So different oil to be used for discharging different coloured stones..ha ha ha..

mother777
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 795
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 3


Re: Removing gallstones naturally - Dr. Lai Chiu Nan

Postby ngl2010 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:54 pm

mother777 wrote:
Harlequin wrote:What about replacing it with sesame oil? Brown "stones"?

(Cousin asked me to post here for him...)


LOL this is so funny :rotflmao:
So different oil to be used for discharging different coloured stones..ha ha ha..

:lovesite: educational and sometimes entertaining too :rotflmao:

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6029
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:03 pm
Total Likes: 68


Next

Return to Health