Why sickness is an uprising trend?

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

Why sickness is an uprising trend?

Postby JossCruz » Sun May 12, 2013 8:04 am

Sickness has never used to be a trend, not until food came in, genetically modified food, came in as invaders to launch an attack with our body.

Just like the liver stubbornly refuse to welcome foreigners, same as our immune system. Food has long lost its origin as the nutritious supplement, inevitably we have to eat, inevitably we invite modified genes.

Our DNA is a string of genes, when foreign ones comes in, obnoxiously trying to find its permanent territory, our natural ones fight them, the more we eat, the more we fight, the more our NATURAL chain inflame due to long hard battles.

Poor genes fought too long and hard so it becomes inflame, when our immunity inflames = allergies are explained and running nose and sinuses! Your genes are now mixed with horses', spiders' and all sort, the only thing is, we can open up out body to check ;) Mixing all these genes create havoc in our body so once you screw your system up, it RETALIATES giving you diabetes, cancer, Parkinson's , Alzheimer, blah blah blah.... The body says: "We want freedom! No more fighting!" Sadly, not the case, our body is just heavily loaded!

So what now, do we expect our next generation not to have the same genes? Why are there more sickness now in the oldies, adults and even children? Money going to the trend $$, ching ching! Take care of yourself people!

JossCruz
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Why sickness is an uprising trend?

Postby janet88 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:49 am

Could the rise of sickness be due to the food we eat now?
Possibly due to air and water pollution as well.
Or the sicknesses are showing up because of the accumulation over the years? People from earlier generations are not very educated about taking less sugar, salt and oil...so now health problems arise.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby JossCruz » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:58 am

There's no blames on our ancestors that they don't know what to eat, in fact, eating need not be taught. The best thing is, they are not educated, because its the result of being too educated, people invested their knowledge in science trying to increase food supply that bring about all the mixed genes of food in our world = inflammation of immunity = tons of sickness! Try searching for videos on Youtube with regards to GMO food. Pollution is least of all causes, the media is just shifting your attention from the real cause... Cheers...

JossCruz
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby JossCruz » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:36 am

Almost all food are GMOs not just junk food

JossCruz
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby vinegar » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:40 am

the polluted air,water,food that we eat. Stress....key factor cause of cancer.

the air in australia mainland not as fresh as air we breath in islands surrounding it.

biw,burning smell comes back again...i am staying at the west,anyone smell it??

vinegar
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ngl2010 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:13 am

vinegar wrote:the polluted air,water,food that we eat. Stress....key factor cause of cancer.

the air in australia mainland not as fresh as air we breath in islands surrounding it.

I am at Orchard now (running errands lah... not waiting for shops to open :laugh: ) and I can smell it too.

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:09 am

Yup the smell is in the air.

Part of the reason for rising sickness, unhealthy eating habits, sedentary lifestyle, tinkering too much with mother nature's bounty. The other reason could be because we are more aware. In the past, most folks will not proactively seek medical attention, they will wait till they are really sick. And there are those who live with diabetes without even knowing it until they die from it. With awareness, we keep track of more cases and thus it seems like the increase is exponential.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby janet88 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:19 am

ngl2010 wrote:
vinegar wrote:the polluted air,water,food that we eat. Stress....key factor cause of cancer.

I am at Orchard now (running errands lah... not waiting for shops to open :laugh: ) and I can smell it too.

go into a mall...then you get to enjoy air con.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby JossCruz » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:25 am

And.................................................................... more smoke in the west!

JossCruz
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby ngl2010 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:28 am

janet_lee88 wrote:
ngl2010 wrote:

go into a mall...then you get to enjoy air con.

Yup. Doing that now :smile: It will be good if this smell can kill all the dengue mosquitoes. What a wishful thinking ya? :wink:

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Health