soy oligosaccharide -- any feedback/input?

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

soy oligosaccharide -- any feedback/input?

Postby jesuslovesme » Tue May 21, 2013 2:51 pm

May I check if any parent heard of soy oligosaccharide or if any parent give this to your child? It is said to promote good intestinal health.
My 3yo boy has constipation issue despite daily fruit intake. He is a picky eater I must say and generally refuses veg. PD allows him on the stool softener and use of the enema (the gel pump into his anus to stimulate bowel movement). I am worried about the frequent use and am beginning to wonder if my boy can poop naturally... sometimes I wonder if he has a "mental obstacle" to passing motion.
I was recommended the soy oligosaccharide.last month by my SIL. Although I started giving daily dose of it to my boy, I am still having 2nd thoughts about it.
(The one I got: It is not inexpensive and it is China-made) Actually I have much self doubts and I am torn between continuing it and stopping it, sigh....

Would appreciate it if anyone has any feedback (both positive or negative) to share on this...

jesuslovesme
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: soy oligosaccharide -- any feedback/input?

Postby ngl2010 » Tue May 21, 2013 4:14 pm

You got pm.

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Health