evening primrose oil and royal jelly

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

evening primrose oil and royal jelly

Postby amylqf » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:33 pm

Just wondering which above is better for women?

I heard from my friend that evening primrose oil (EPO) is recommend by her doctor that all women should take EPO.
so when the menopause comes, the skin will not dry up very fast. True? what is the suitable age for consume this supplement?

Royal jelly is more for energy, right?

Welcome any feedback. thanks.

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby kaitlynangelica » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:39 pm

Am taking the one from Amway cos it has Dong Quai in it which is good for regulating hormones and menses. I think the Royal Jelly is good for overall health.

For energy, am taking the Borsch Med Radix Rhadiolae which is a kind of ginsent. It says fatigue relief capsules on the box. I find it really good.

kaitlynangelica
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby amylqf » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:10 pm

kaitlynangelica wrote:Am taking the one from Amway cos it has Dong Quai in it which is good for regulating hormones and menses. I think the Royal Jelly is good for overall health.

For energy, am taking the Borsch Med Radix Rhadiolae which is a kind of ginsent. It says fatigue relief capsules on the box. I find it really good.

Thanks for your feedback.

My friend start to menopause, as a women, we might need something to maintain our youth/skin. so after menopause, we don't suddenly changed to a sagging old lady.

Can recommend which one is better, EPO or royal jelly?

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby KingRascal » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:29 pm

My sister ever told me once that she had a couple of colleagues who were in their 50s but they looked much younger. They do not have any special formula, except for EPO which they have been diligently taking since their younger days without fail. They strongly attribute their youthful look to EPO.

I have started it too...well...I would only be able to share the results...say after...10years?? hehe :D

KingRascal
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby amylqf » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:41 pm

KingRascal wrote:My sister ever told me once that she had a couple of colleagues who were in their 50s but they looked much younger. They do not have any special formula, except for EPO which they have been diligently taking since their younger days without fail. They strongly attribute their youthful look to EPO.

I have started it too...well...I would only be able to share the results...say after...10years?? hehe :D

wow! ok. ok. I will start to take EPO. Thank you for your feedback.

What about collagen? I know a lot of people take collagen, either Meiji or Fancl or other brand. Can collagen able to compete with EPO?

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby kaitlynangelica » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:10 am

amylqf wrote:
kaitlynangelica wrote:Am taking the one from Amway cos it has Dong Quai in it which is good for regulating hormones and menses. I think the Royal Jelly is good for overall health.

Thanks for your feedback.

My friend start to menopause, as a women, we might need something to maintain our youth/skin. so after menopause, we don't suddenly changed to a sagging old lady.

Can recommend which one is better, EPO or royal jelly?

I think EPO will be good since it seems to be more specific to women?

kaitlynangelica
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby LKVM » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:15 pm

I wanna revive this topic cause was reading somewhere and also in my last thread in rebonding schweppes wrote she takes EPO and looks atleast 10 yrs younger...

can ppl suggest which brand is good and how many cap per day?

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby schweppes » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:30 pm

lovekidsverymuch wrote:I wanna revive this topic cause was reading somewhere and also in my last thread in rebonding schweppes wrote she takes EPO and looks atleast 10 yrs younger...

aiyoh.. LKVM, you make me feel so :oops:

Actually, veri embarrassed to say this but just this week, 2 persons on separate occasions thought that I was in my 30s - or *cough* *cough* a couple of years younger than real age. But actually, I'm *ahem* not... So :oops:

lovekidsverymuch wrote:can ppl suggest which brand is good and how many cap per day?

The brand that I have been taking is Pure EPO by Efamol. The dosage is 1000mg (take once a day). In fact, just yesterday, I went to Unity NTUC Healthcare and bought a twin pack for $45 (60 capsules or 2 months supply). :lol:

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor

Postby LKVM » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:04 pm

schweppes wrote:aiyoh.. LKVM, you make me feel so :oops:

Actually, veri embarrassed to say this but just this week, 2 persons on separate occasions thought that I was in my 30s - or *cough* *cough* a couple of years younger than real age. But actually, I'm *ahem* not... So :oops:

No need to get :oops: u should be happy that u look younger mah....... i think all men and women wanna look younger and better :wink:

schweppes wrote:The brand that I have been taking is Pure EPO by Efamol. The dosage is 1000mg (take once a day). In fact, just yesterday, I went to Unity NTUC Healthcare and bought a twin pack for $45 (60 capsules or 2 months supply). :lol:

icic thx today went to Watson and there was one with veg had twin pack each pack had 250 caps so total 500 for 78 forgot the brand will check again and let u know!!

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby LKVM » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:38 pm

schweppes wrote:The dosage is 1000mg (take once a day).

Infact I read just now that daily dosage should be 1400mg if u want the complete effect :? Did u ask ur doc before starting it or u just took it?

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Health