Cooking for children

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

Cooking for children

Postby lchunleo » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:02 pm

Hi all,

trying to find any thread in this forum that have this but don't think i found it hence post here. I find my boy is having little appetite, sometime a few mouthful only. Is this norm? How to increase his appetite and any good links to find out how to cook for small children? thanks in advance

lchunleo
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Cooking for children

Postby slmkhoo » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:52 pm

lchunleo wrote:Hi all,

trying to find any thread in this forum that have this but don't think i found it hence post here. I find my boy is having little appetite, sometime a few mouthful only. Is this norm? How to increase his appetite and any good links to find out how to cook for small children? thanks in advance

I don't cook specially for kids. Just give them normal healthy food which ahs variety of tastes. Kids will sometimes eat less hen growing more slowly then eat more during a growth spurt. As long as he's healthy and active, there's no need to worry. Cut back on junk food and sweet drinks if you want to encourage him to eat more. Even drinking too much milk will reduce his appetite for food.

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Cooking for children

Postby Kevin Fernandos » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:18 pm

Cooking is considered as an art for women and men both nowadays many cooking shows are going on air in almost every channel or even competitions and program like master-chef gained popularity. But one thing which are been forgotten by the working mothers is cooking of their children or for children! It is very difficult for a house mother to make their children eat properly or get balanced diet for this purpose they scold their children or giving them punishment which forces the child to eat but it is not healthy for it.
I believe dishes that we cook for our children should be colorful and full of flavors which attract child toward eating and we make sure our child get each and every nutrient for his/her balanced diet which is another big thing for moms to cook vegetables and other gains in that style which make their child mouth full.
We should consider cooking for children as a most important responsibility which should be above from all other responsibilities.

Kevin Fernandos
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Health