Exercise/ Diet to reduce tummy fat

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

Exercise/ Diet to reduce tummy fat

Postby kaisuparents » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:01 am

Hi, Could anyone tell me ideas to reduce my tummy fat. After birth of 2 kids my tummy looks like im 4 months pregnant still. What exercise and diet would be effective?
Thanks

kaisuparents
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Exercise/ Diet to reduce tummy fat

Postby Sun_2010 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:31 am

I came running thinking you have some great exercises for me. :smile:

Sun_2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ammonite » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:43 am

Loose tummy muscles or tummy fats? These two are different. To tighten the muscles, must do exercises targeted for the core. Google workout for core muscles. For ladies, also do the exercises for the laterals. There are many out there, just pick what you like. Core muscles are important for posture and back health, so the benefits are beyond cosmetic.

For stubborn fat, i think it depends on individual metabolic profiles but you can read up on the zone diet or primal diet (not the hardcore version which is not achievable). generally moderate amount of high quality protein, less carbo, good fats.

ammonite
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby kelvin1728 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:56 pm

Yes, totally agreed that by doing physical exercise can help to reduce your weight and build up your muscle. Or someone will suggest to eat less.... Some Belly fat in the body was not easy to remove like Subcutaneous Fat and Intra abdominal Fat.

Even if we give ourselves a good balanced diet, this is no longer considered good enough. Most of us are chronically nutritionally deficient and we do not even realize. This deficiency goes un-noticed for years and results in sickness and disease such as cancer and heart disease later in life. The problem is that deficiencies in vitamins and other essential nutrients usually show no obvious signs until the onset of degenerative disease.

The reason a good balanced diet is no longer sufficient is that the food most of us eat today is itself drastically deficient in essential nutrients. There are several reasons for this.
1) Soil Erosion
2) Forced Food Production
3) Food Processing

Nutrients are further destroyed by exposing them to unnatural environments such as when foods are canned, dried or even frozen. Finally, heating food destroys vitamins and separates and loses minerals, so over cooking is a problem.

We are clearly no longer getting a sufficient intake of nutrients with just a ‘good balanced diet’. The view that we are is an outdated one. Modern science tells us we are in need of vitamin and mineral supplementation.

That why now a day, we can read from newspaper, some sports men / women just collapse or some people never wake up anymore after sleep. By a look, they look health, but internally their immune system already started to breakdown long time ago.

That was also the reason why I started ageLOC R2 mineral supplementation. Don't take risk, Bro & Sis ..

kelvin1728
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Albion123 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:56 pm

completely decided that by doing exercising can help to decrease your weight and develop up your muscular. Or someone will recommend to eat less, some tummy fat in the body system was not easy to eliminate like Subcutaneous Fat and Intra stomach Fat....

Albion123
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby gevon » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:35 pm

You will get many exercises to reduce tummy fat but i would advice you an effective one. Walking up a building by stairs instead of making use of an elevator is great for losing some tummy fat. It works for me too.

gevon
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby hicham01 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:51 am

Agree whit Blackbelt reply ;)

hicham01
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby coolit » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:19 pm

I heard planking exercises are good. I have been trying, so far not too bad but must be disciplined.

coolit
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby keroppi » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:43 pm

Sun_2010 wrote:I came running thinking you have some great exercises for me. :smile:

Heheh ... me too. Hi-5. :hi5:

keroppi
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby coolbreeze » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:29 pm

coolit wrote:I heard planking exercises are good. I have been trying, so far not too bad but must be disciplined.

Planking exercises? Horizontal?
I do it everday and it only gets worst! :laugh:

Pls share yr type of planking exercises.

coolbreeze
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Next

Return to Health