Place to buy decent sports shoes for walking/zumba

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

Place to buy decent sports shoes for walking/zumba

Postby kaisuparents » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:08 pm

Hi,
I would like to buy sport shoes for walking/zumba classes. Can you suggest place where I can buy decent not very expensive shoes. Also please suggest which brand to buy?
Thanks

kaisuparents
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Place to buy decent sports shoes for walking/zumba

Postby Blue Pearl » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:51 pm

I would like to buy sport shoes for zumba classes. Is there any shop or brand I can buy in Singapore rather than online. Thank you.

Blue Pearl
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby sparks » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:57 pm

I got this brand called ryka for my zumba from amazon after reading many good reviews. Cheap & good if u look out for those on sale & very nice styling too. It is also very lightweight with good support. I will not get other overpriced 'branded' shoes anymore. Btw, it's made in China.

sparks
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby CatMoon » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:49 am

There is a great sports shoes shop called FEDER SPORTS in Peninsular Plaza, Level 2.

The owner has 3 shops that sell shoes for running, exercise, hiking, etc. Also, he really knows his stuff - can advise the proper shoes according to your feet, how many times you exercise, distance you run, whether competitive or for fun, etc.

CatMoon
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Jennifer » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:41 pm

CatMoon wrote:There is a great sports shoes shop called FEDER SPORTS in Peninsular Plaza, Level 2.

The owner has 3 shops that sell shoes for running, exercise, hiking, etc. Also, he really knows his stuff - can advise the proper shoes according to your feet, how many times you exercise, distance you run, whether competitive or for fun, etc.

:thankyou:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby bb_ mom » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:31 pm

Jennifer wrote:
CatMoon wrote:There is a great sports shoes shop called FEDER SPORTS in Peninsular Plaza, Level 2.

Planning to check it out? The word "running" caught my eye...

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:56 pm

bb_ mom wrote:
Jennifer wrote:

Planning to check it out? The word "running" caught my eye...

I need to find something supportive to wear as I have been getting heel pain since Oct. CatMoon's post mentioned the shop owner can advise the proper shoes according to your feet interests me.

I definitely not buying to do running :lol:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby bb_ mom » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:18 am

I should check it out. A year ago I had heel pain that made it horrible to walk when I woke each morning. It's gotten a lot better but not certain why.

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:21 am

bb_ mom wrote:I should check it out. A year ago I had heel pain that made it horrible to walk when I woke each morning. It's gotten a lot better but not certain why.

Yes, I have the same problem now.

Did a google and ended up with "heel pain plantar fasciitis"

I followed some of the recommended stretching exercises before getting out of bed, so most mornings are not so bad anymore.

If I sit for longer time, say 30 minutes and get up, also feel the pain.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby bb_ mom » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:22 am

Jennifer wrote:
bb_ mom wrote:I should check it out. A year ago I had heel pain that made it horrible to walk when I woke each morning. It's gotten a lot better but not certain why.

Yes, I have the same problem now.

Did a google and ended up with "heel pain plantar fasciitis"

I followed some of the recommended stretching exercises before getting out of bed, so most mornings are not so bad anymore.

If I sit for longer time, say 30 minutes and get up, also feel the pain.

Yes!!! So familiar!

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Health